Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Diplomat's wife hit & run - she needs to be brought back to the UK  (Read 2144 times)

• Liked: 2
I'm sure most of you have, by now, heard the news story where the wife of a US diplomat has killed a young lad by having. stupidly, driven on the wrong side of the road, hit this young lad head on, then fled the scene of the crash, then was allowed to get on a plane and flee back to the states.

It's all wrong. I am, personally, outraged by this.

This woman needs to be brought back to the UK to face trial. This is not some speeding ticket. She has killed a young man and fled the scene of the crash. She needs to stand trial here.

Please write letters to the US government or the lovely Trump to pressure them to bring her back.

If you don't agree with me on this one, if you think the US government were right to let her flee, perhaps you shouldn't be in the UK yourself.

• Liked: 1891
Re: Diplomat's wife hit & run - she needs to be brought back to the UK
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 12:02:46 PM »
If you don't agree with me on this one, if you think the US government were right to let her flee, perhaps you shouldn't be in the UK yourself.

You were doing so well, but this last sentence made it obvious you are just trolling.   No genuine person writes stuff like that.  I'd suggest you make up another user and start again, we all recognise this one now.

Sponsored Links