Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)  (Read 5218 times)

• Liked: 4
Re: If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2019, 05:44:33 PM »
Unless you are unmarried partners, you will need your marriage certificate.
Thank you larrabee for the quick response. I am not married.

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2020, 01:00:38 PM »
This is just to let you know that my extension has been approved.My visa is valid till 27-07-2022 which is exactly 5 years from the initial .This can not be achieved alone without the following people below
@ksand24
@larrabee
@jfkimberly
@Ben1989 

I do really appreciate you guys for your support and advice during the application.You save a lot of money for solicitor and for future renewal while i wanted to used priority service initially.Thank you very much for your support.It is only God that can reward you for all these support from you guys.Stay blessed

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2020, 01:19:05 PM »
This is just to let you know that my extension has been approved.My visa is valid till 27-07-2022 which is exactly 5 years from the initial .This can not be achieved alone without the following people below
@ksand24
@larrabee
@jfkimberly
@Ben1989 

I do really appreciate you guys for your support and advice during the application.You save a lot of money for solicitor and for future renewal while i wanted to used priority service initially.Thank you very much for your support.It is only God that can reward you for all these support from you guys.Stay blessed

Congratulations :D!

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2020, 04:11:09 PM »
@ksand24
@larrabee
@jfkimberly
@Ben1989 

Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to get it worked out so you will qualify for ILR at the end of this visa.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2020, 04:39:32 PM »
@ksand24
@larrabee
@jfkimberly
@Ben1989 

That's very nice of you to say, Ayor.  :)

Congratulations!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2022, 05:21:32 AM »
Hi guys, hope you're well. Thank you all for the good works here.
Please I would need your valuable advice as usual for below.

Period
For my 5 years  27/07/2017 - 27/07/2022

The earliest ILR application date should be 28/06/2022
While the end date of the qualifying period(5 years route) for my ILR application is 26/07/2022.

Can I use priority service if the date fall before the expiry date(27/07/2022) e.g between 10th of July to 25th  of July or after the expiry date..Please take note of the period highlighted above
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 05:26:06 AM by Ayor »

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2022, 09:45:47 AM »
Okay, so the earliest date you can apply for ILR is 28 days before you reach 5 years in the UK, which is 29/06/2022.

The latest date you can apply is the expiry date of your current BRP card, which is 27/07/2022.

As long as you submit your online application between 29th June and 27th July, you can use the Super Priority service if it is available.

You CANNOT apply or use priority AFTER expiry because that would mean submitting an invalid application.

However, there have not been many Super Priority slots available recently due to an increase of applications from Ukraine, so you’ll likely need to try submitting your application at about midnight or 1am to see if the priority option is available to you. You may need to try on a few different days if it doesn’t show up right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2022, 01:17:56 PM »
Okay, so the earliest date you can apply for ILR is 28 days before you reach 5 years in the UK, which is 29/06/2022.

The latest date you can apply is the expiry date of your current BRP card, which is 27/07/2022.

As long as you submit your online application between 29th June and 27th July, you can use the Super Priority service if it is available.

You CANNOT apply or use priority AFTER expiry because that would mean submitting an invalid application.

However, there have not been many Super Priority slots available recently due to an increase of applications from Ukraine, so you’ll likely need to try submitting your application at about midnight or 1am to see if the priority option is available to you. You may need to try on a few different days if it doesn’t show up right away.

@ksand24, thank you for your quick response and advice.
May be I did not explain further,
is it okay if the appointment date for priority is before or after 27/07/2022 or it does not matter because I would be exactly 5 years on the 27/07/2022.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2022, 02:16:53 PM »
The date you hit submit is the date of your application, if your biometrics happen to be after the expiry date, that’s okay because that’s not your application date.

Some people are waiting two months for biometrics right now so there is a good chance you will have your biometrics after your expiry date. It’s the date you hit “submit” online that matters.

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2022, 02:43:32 PM »
The date you hit submit is the date of your application, if your biometrics happen to be after the expiry date, that’s okay because that’s not your application date.

Some people are waiting two months for biometrics right now so there is a good chance you will have your biometrics after your expiry date. It’s the date you hit “submit” online that matters.

Thank you for your quick response and advice.
This is not about biometric date, it is about the priority service,  that if I  submit the application and  I  am able to have priority service at the time.

Is it okay if the appointment date via priority is before expiry date 27/07/2022 or after.

Or it does not matter because I would be exactly 5 years on the 27/07/2022.

If Shortfall of 5 years FLR (M)
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »

Thank you for your quick response and advice.
This is not about biometric date, it is about the priority service,  that if I  submit the application and  I  am able to have priority service at the time.

Is it okay if the appointment date via priority is before expiry date 27/07/2022 or after.

Or it does not matter because I would be exactly 5 years on the 27/07/2022.
The priority service appointment and your biometrics appointment are the same thing… you only book one appointment: biometrics.

- When you submit your online application, you purchase the Super Priority service… this part must be done before your visa expires. You are not booking an appointment at this stage, you are just paying for the priority service.

- You then register on the UKVCAS website and book your biometrics appointment, which can be booked for a date after your visa expires. I think this is the point where you indicate that you have already purchased Super Priority.

- When you attend your biometrics appointment, the Super Priority Service will be applied and you will receive the visa decision within 24 hours of the biometrics appointment

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 03:09:34 PM by ksand24 »

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2022, 06:05:06 PM »
So long as you hit submit on or before your expiry date, biometrics and date that is completed (whether standard or priority processing) is irrelevant. 

That being said, DO NOT leave submitting your application until the last day. If you need to wait until the end of June for a particular reason, that’s cool.  But I wouldn’t roll past, say 2 weeks, before expiry. Just because.  I’m risk adverse. But yes, you can hit submit on the very last day on your BRP.  I just wouldn’t recommend it.

Have you passed your LIUK test?

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2022, 07:15:52 PM »
The priority service appointment and your biometrics appointment are the same thing… you only book one appointment: biometrics.

- When you submit your online application, you purchase the Super Priority service… this part must be done before your visa expires. You are not booking an appointment at this stage, you are just paying for the priority service.

- You then register on the UKVCAS website and book your biometrics appointment, which can be booked for a date after your visa expires. I think this is the point where you indicate that you have already purchased Super Priority.

- When you attend your biometrics appointment, the Super Priority Service will be applied and you will receive the visa decision within 24 hours of the biometrics appointment

Thank you for further clarifications.

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2022, 07:17:19 PM »

Thank you for further clarifications

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab