Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Greetings  (Read 3459 times)

• Liked: 4985
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2019, 03:44:54 PM »
Huh?  I think I'm missing something.  You know there's a ferry that leaves from JFKimberley's back yard and arrives in Ireland about 3 hours later?

Exactly - it's a boat!  ;D  You don't *drive* there. 

Yes, I realise I'm being pedantic.  But after someone insisted last year that they regularly take a coach or train to Ireland, I can't help but point out it's not connected.  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Liked: 1892
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
Exactly - it's a boat!  ;D  You don't *drive* there. 

Yes, I realise I'm being pedantic.  But after someone insisted last year that they regularly take a coach or train to Ireland, I can't help but point out it's not connected.  ;D  ;D  ;D

This is why we can't have nice things.  A serious man came to ask a serious question.  First it was NCTami showing what the NC in her name stands for, then this.  Dude wants to work for NATO, he knows that Ireland is not physically connected to London. 

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2019, 04:45:20 PM »
This is why we can't have nice things.  A serious man came to ask a serious question.  First it was NCTami showing what the NC in her name stands for, then this.  Dude wants to work for NATO, he knows that Ireland is not physically connected to London. 

Oh Jimbo.  You know we love you.  Anyone else, and I wouldn't point it out.  ;D

Sponsored Links