Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR (M) Renewal Some Questions  (Read 588 times)

• Liked: 6
FLR (M) Renewal Some Questions
« on: October 27, 2019, 04:35:53 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of renewing my FLR(M) Visa and BRP Card and just wanted to know if I had all the documents that I need to submit. They have changed the method of applying instead of mailing physical paper documents you now have to upload everything to Sopra Steria. In addition to my passport pages, my partner's passport pages, marriage certificate, decree absolute from his previous marriage, 6 months worth of bank statements from both our jobs, 6 months worth of payslips from both our jobs and employer letter from both of our places of employment, and signed tenancy agreement are there other documents that we need to provide? We have joint correspondence letters for our TSB joint bank account, SSE Electricity Bill, and Council Tax Bills. We have lived at our current address for the past 9 months so would we need to only supply correspondence for this amount of time or for the duration of the 3 years I have been in the UK because we only started to get joint back statements this year.

• Liked: 2
Re: FLR (M) Renewal Some Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 10:15:29 PM »
I think the main thing is to show that you and your partner have been living together since your last visa was granted in the past 2.5 ish years (even if you have moved to different addresses) and you can use a mix of joint or separately addressed correspondence as evidence.

• Liked: 424
FLR (M) Renewal Some Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »
For FLR(M), your correspondence needs to date back 2 years from your application date. Ideally spaced every 4 months. Also, do you need both incomes to meet the £18600 requirement or just one of your incomes?
You can also use any NHS or GP mail as your evidence for relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:50:31 PM by Rick Stephens »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab