Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Just some quick ones  (Read 349 times)

• Liked: 1
Just some quick ones
« on: November 03, 2019, 07:26:25 PM »
Hi guys!
So I've a few quick questions if anyone could help we'd be super grateful.

1. Myself and my hubby talk mainly via something called AmazonChime and I'm struggling to get screenshots that will go past via the beginning of May. The App just keeps crashing and it takes me about 2 hours just to get to that point! Do you think this would be a problem?

2. We also have flight tickets and cards etc towards our proof of relationship, is it ok to scan these and use print off copies so we can keep the originals?

3.  Does anyone have any templates we could use for the letter from my landlord and the one from my employer so we know exactly what needs including. Also is my manager ok signing this? I work for a small private care home.

4. My husband is in the USA he also recently acquired some speeding tickets! This won't effect his visa in any way will it?

Thanks to anyone that can help us it's much appreciated

• Liked: 70
Re: Just some quick ones
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 12:33:05 PM »
On point 4 - no - just make sure he declares them :)

• Liked: 56
Re: Just some quick ones
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 02:04:33 PM »
1. Do you have any other correspondance from ever? It would be ideal to have something from the start of your relationship, but any proof is better than none.
2. These are great. Im not sure how the application process goes these days, but when I applied I was advised to send the originals along with photocopies, and ask for my original documents to be returned. They kept the copies but returned originals with my passport and visa.
3. I know it has to say where you work, what you do, when you started, and what your salary is. It should also state any abnormalities, like if your payslips are delivered online. This may not be all of it, so you may want to ask again from others who are better informed.
4. Shouldnt, hopefully. I had a couple of tickets a few years before applying, and even had a suspended license once. And I got in. Definately declare it and offer evidence that you are being forthcoming. I got a copy of my 10 year driving record to send, as well as a written statement. The reason for the statement is that the wording is confusing on the application....or was at least. They ask for any convictions including driving offenses. In the States, 1 minor speeding ticket is not considered a conviction,  but it seems to be in the UK. (I think, Im still a little confused about it....) Just make sure he doesnt speed in the UK. There will be enough stress with all your applications to risk anything messing it up.
Engaged: June 2014
Married: July 30 2014
Visa Application Received in UK: Nov. 27 2014
Visa granted: Dec 12 2014
Moves to UK: Jan 30th 2015

Sponsored Links