Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Advice about banks statements/pay date  (Read 266 times)

• Liked: 56
Advice about banks statements/pay date
« on: November 11, 2019, 08:38:51 PM »
Hi everyone.
Been organising my financial evidence for ILR..... my husband's payslips and bank statements. I have come across a potential issue that I was hoping to get some advice on. His job is at a small organisation who use an external payroll company. At some point in time, this company got lazy and stopped having the "pay date" reflect the day the money went into his account. He is meant to be paid on the 25th, so all his payslips say the 25th. However, there are a few months where he was paid on another date, either 1-2 days before or after. So there are a few months where the date on the payslip and the date it appears on his statement differ. Amount matches though. But I feel like this is an issue?

If it is, is this something we could have explained in his employer's letter, or will the payroll company have to write an explanation? Cause they are ridiculous. We actually only just realised that they never sent him a P60.
Thankfully, my husbands new CEO is woooorlds better of a guy than the former CEO, so I know he will help however he can.

On the subject on bank statements....I remember a thread awhile back talking about the application wanting to see what is coming out of our account....bills, mortgage, council tax.....is this still going on? Fingers crossed not so I dont have to scan even more statements as those all come out of the joint account and his pay goes into his.

Cheers guys! Its super hard to get the motivation to get on with this, but you guys are so great that it makes it a bit easier :)
Engaged: June 2014
Married: July 30 2014
Visa Application Received in UK: Nov. 27 2014
Visa granted: Dec 12 2014
Moves to UK: Jan 30th 2015

Sponsored Links