Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 28 day rule  (Read 432 times)

• Liked: 2
28 day rule
« on: November 12, 2019, 05:59:43 PM »
I am apply via the "savings" route, and will have 6 months of statements once the November 17th bank statement is received.  Does this mean that I have 28 days from November 17th to submit my application (which would be December 15th)?

Also, if I have a "partial statement" printed and stamped at my branch -- and have six months of statements in addition to that -- is it 28 days from that partial statement?

Thanks!

• Liked: 3595
Re: 28 day rule
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:29:15 PM »
I am apply via the "savings" route, and will have 6 months of statements once the November 17th bank statement is received.  Does this mean that I have 28 days from November 17th to submit my application (which would be December 15th)?

Yes, the date on your latest bank statement must be no more than 28 days before the date you submit the online application (so count 28 days from the bank statement date and that's the latest you can apply).

Also, if I have a "partial statement" printed and stamped at my branch -- and have six months of statements in addition to that -- is it 28 days from that partial statement?

Yes, it's 28 days from the most recent statement you have from the bank.

Just make sure your bank statements cover every single day of the 6-month period.

For example, if your last statement is dated November 17th, then your first statement must explicitly cover the day of May 17th as well... this may mean including the April statement too, to make sure that May 17th is covered.

• Liked: 2
Re: 28 day rule
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 09:15:53 PM »
Thank you!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab