Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Couple years lurking, finally joined!  (Read 1884 times)

• Liked: 1
Couple years lurking, finally joined!
« on: November 29, 2019, 08:37:34 PM »
Hello! Name is Amanda. I thought that I would say hi since I have been checking out this forum since Feb '18.  I'll be going through the spousal visa application in the next year, so I have been using the helpful information that everyone has been providing to prepare myself.  I'm an American, and he's a Brit, but I've been living in Britain since Feb '17 on a work visa as an engineer.  And now we're getting married next May! 
Again, hello all!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Couple years lurking, finally joined!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 08:44:36 PM »
Hello! Name is Amanda. I thought that I would say hi since I have been checking out this forum since Feb '18.  I'll be going through the spousal visa application in the next year, so I have been using the helpful information that everyone has been providing to prepare myself.  I'm an American, and he's a Brit, but I've been living in Britain since Feb '17 on a work visa as an engineer.  And now we're getting married next May! 
Again, hello all!

Hi Amanda, welcome!  :)

If your work visa is still valid, you'll be able to apply for FLR(M) from within the UK rather than the spouse visa which is an out of country application. 

Sponsored Links