Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) checklist  (Read 6202 times)

• Liked: 253
Re: FLR(M) checklist
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2020, 09:07:47 PM »
Great! I was having a panic myself for a moment because I thought you might have submitted already but thankfully I see you haven't yet!

Not yet, thankfully! I'm like Santa, making my (visa) list and checking it twice (with at least three separate people)  ::)

But Wednesday is the big d-day so I still have tomorrow to run to the bank and get it all sorted
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)
2020: ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ FLR(M) approved
2022: ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ ILR done
2024: (°◡°♡) Citizenship process begun

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2020, 09:26:18 AM »
Reading through the forum this morning, I realised I almost got caught out by the fact that I got my December payslip early, and my payslips don't say what timeframe they cover – only the pay date – so I don't have EXACTLY six months of pay explicitly covered.

So I'm including my May payslip and bank statement just to be save because it will definitely cover the few days of overlap between my June-Dec payslips. Also sent an emergency email to my HR department so they can redo the employment letter. 

I always feel like I'm missing just one thing lately :o
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2020, 06:11:30 PM »
Visa application submitted, documents uploaded and I have scheduled my priority appointment for mid-Feb at the centre literally down the road from my flat. A big thank you to @ksand24 and @larrabee for your help!

Also just wondering if anyone has experience with rescheduling the appointments? I got the first available, but I've heard that they sometimes open up/become available earlier. If I can't reschedule, it's not the worst thing in the world, but just wondered if anyone had an experience and could share tips.

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2020, 02:10:28 PM »
Does anyone know if my husband has to sign the "Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information" form?

It says

If any information or documentation is in the joint names of the applicant and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following declaration.

I assume he does because we have joint correspondence and are both listed on the tenancy, which are documents, but I wanted to check just in case.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »
Yes.

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2020, 02:43:09 PM »
Yes.

that's what I thought, but my brain has been fried by the application process so wanted to check!

Now I hibernate from the forum for a bit  :D

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2020, 03:47:11 PM »
Now I hibernate from the forum for a bit  :D

Or join us in the chatty threads.  :). It's been too quiet here lately!

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2020, 01:56:09 PM »
Or join us in the chatty threads.  :). It's been too quiet here lately!

Oooo good idea!

• Liked: 404
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2020, 11:55:37 PM »
Back for my wife's FLR(M)... been a while.  KSand24, KFDancer and Larrabee still doing an amazing job I see!!

It still bothers me that the Spouse Visa thread I had running as "Permanent" has remained "Oct-Dec"!...  never understood that but hey ho I guess it still works....  one of the moderators should change that title to help new people.

Am reading through the threads ... it is just so useful.  I think I'm not going to use a lawyer this time.
Talk to you soon,

Matt
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:18:02 AM by mbmoffat »
UK Spouse Visa Super Priority
2008-2012  Met/Married/Children

24APR Spouse Visa Application
05MAY Biometrics
24JULY Decision 54BD 
17AUG  Landed UK

21JAN FLRM Application
06FEB Biometrics
06FEB Approval email

22JULY ILR SET(M) Application (5 years since landing minus 27 days)
18AUG ILR Biometrics
22AUG ILR Approval email
26AUG Citizenship Application
30AUG Citizenship Biometrics (via IDV App)
21NOV Citizenship Approval email
20DEC Citizenship Ceremony
20DEC British Passport Application

14JAN British Passport Delivered

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2020, 08:50:15 AM »
Back for my wife's FLR(M)... been a while.  KSand24, KFDancer and Larrabee still doing an amazing job I see!!

It still bothers me that the Spouse Visa thread I had running as "Permanent" has remained "Oct-Dec"!...  never understood that but hey ho I guess it still works....  one of the moderators should change that title to help new people.

Am reading through the threads ... it is just so useful.  I think I'm not going to use a lawyer this time.
Talk to you soon,

Matt

Hi Matt, great to see you back!  :)

Just go ahead and start your own thread when you're ready with any questions. And yes, with a straightforward application, there is no need at all to use a lawyer.

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2020, 08:13:26 PM »
So apologies, because I am probably just freaking myself out at this point, but I read on another post that the employer letter needs to also explain any discrepancies between the payslip date and when it's actually paid.

Because of December, I was paid on 20 Dec, but the payslip was still dated for 28 December. The employer letter just had my payslip dates on it – do I need a secondary letter from my employer to explain this discrepancy (would obv be dated post my application though), or is it something I can explain in a cover letter/explanation letter?

Or am I going to be fine, and I'm just psyching myself out? (aka what my husband thinks)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 08:16:28 PM by solaire129 »

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2020, 08:30:00 PM »
So apologies, because I am probably just freaking myself out at this point, but I read on another post that the employer letter needs to also explain any discrepancies between the payslip date and when it's actually paid.

Because of December, I was paid on 20 Dec, but the payslip was still dated for 28 December. The employer letter just had my payslip dates on it – do I need a secondary letter from my employer to explain this discrepancy (would obv be dated post my application though), or is it something I can explain in a cover letter/explanation letter?

Or am I going to be fine, and I'm just psyching myself out? (aka what my husband thinks)

Any discrepancies in amounts and dates between the payslips and the bank deposits need to be explained. It’s common for the December pay to be deposited earlier than the payslip date, so you just need to include a short explanation for it.

Ideally this will be in the employer letter, so that the explanation is official. You may be okay with just a letter written by yourself explaining it, but if you can get something more from the employer, that would be best.

What you don’t want to do is submit the application with no explanation at all... because we have seen refusals due to lack of explanation of discrepancies.

Someone was refused a couple of years ago because their pay deposit was a couple of pence different from the payslip amount, and they didn’t explain why this was. Another refusal came from the deposit being on a different date to the payslip... again with no explanation included.

Neither of those visas would have been refused for that if they had only included an explanation for the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2020, 08:37:32 PM »
Any discrepancies in amounts and dates between the payslips and the bank deposits need to be explained. It’s common for the December pay to be deposited earlier than the payslip date, so you just need to include a short explanation for it.

Ideally this will be in the employer letter, so that the explanation is official. You may be okay with just a letter written by yourself explaining it, but if you can get something more from the employer, that would be best.

What you don’t want to do is submit the application with no explanation at all... because we have seen refusals due to lack of explanation of discrepancies.

Someone was refused a couple of years ago because their pay deposit was a couple of pence different from the payslip amount, and they didn’t explain why this was. Another refusal came from the deposit being on a different date to the payslip... again with no explanation included.

Neither of those visas would have been refused for that if they had only included an explanation for the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will it be okay if this letter is dated post my application date, though? I submitted the application last week, but I'm just finding this bit out now.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2020, 08:47:21 PM »
Will it be okay if this letter is dated post my application date, though? I submitted the application last week, but I'm just finding this bit out now.

Whether it's okay or not is irrelevant now, because you have already submitted the application and there's nothing you can do about that.

So, all you can do is include an extra letter with an explanation and hope it's okay (I assume it will be, but I don't know for sure).

Including a letter dated after the application date is still much better than not including one at all.

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2020, 08:54:16 PM »
Whether it's okay or not is irrelevant now, because you have already submitted the application and there's nothing you can do about that.

So, all you can do is include an extra letter with an explanation and hope it's okay (I assume it will be, but I don't know for sure).

Including a letter dated after the application date is still much better than not including one at all.

Well I at least know better for next time now. I'll go down to HR and get it all sorted for tomorrow.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab