Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiancé Visa to FLR (M) Visa  (Read 500 times)

• Liked: 4
Re: Fiancé Visa to FLR (M) Visa
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 05:44:55 PM »
Another quick question. Do we have to mail in paperwork, like we did for the fiancé visa, or do we turn it in when we go to the visa appointment?

• Liked: 4874
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 05:47:24 PM »
Another quick question. Do we have to mail in paperwork, like we did for the fiancé visa, or do we turn it in when we go to the visa appointment?

The paperwork is scanned now. You have the option to do it yourself or pay for them to do it, depending on which type of appointment you choose.
March 28th 2013-Moved to UK, husband on spouse visa.Oct 20th 2015-Applied by mail for FLR(M).Feb 1st 2016 FLR(M).March 7th 2018 ILR. YAY! March 21st NCS&JCAP appointment.

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 05:49:28 PM »
The paperwork is scanned now. You have the option to do it yourself or pay for them to do it, depending on which type of appointment you choose.

Thanks. So we do that while completing the online application?

Thank you for all the help. I just want to make sure that I do everything correct.

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 04:10:11 PM »
Sorry, I have another question. What documents need uploaded while I fill out the application and what needs uploaded afterwards?

• Liked: 2847
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 04:15:48 PM »
Sorry, I have another question. What documents need uploaded while I fill out the application and what needs uploaded afterwards?

As far as I know, nothing is uploaded during the application and everything is uploaded afterwards.

The documents are uploaded to the UKVCAS website, which I believe can be done at any time between booking your biometrics appointment and actually attending the appointment.

Unless, of course, you pay extra for the scanning service, where you don't upload anything at all and you take all your documents to your appointment where they will scan and upload them all for you.

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 04:21:00 PM »
As far as I know, nothing is uploaded during the application and everything is uploaded afterwards.

The documents are uploaded to the UKVCAS website, which I believe can be done at any time between booking your biometrics appointment and actually attending the appointment.

Unless, of course, you pay extra for the scanning service, where you don't upload anything at all and you take all your documents to your appointment where they will scan and upload them all for you.

Thank you!

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »

Does the NHS charge need paid before submitting the online application or after ?

• Liked: 2847
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2020, 06:03:54 PM »

Does the NHS charge need paid before submitting the online application or after ?

I haven't seen the new online form, but I believe the IHS payment is part of the online application form - i.e. you will be prompted to pay it when you go through the process of submitting the application.

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 01:08:26 PM »
Sorry. Another question. Can someone help me understand the family declaration forms? What parts 2 and 3 mean and who would have to sign them ?

• Liked: 4874
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 01:47:16 PM »
Sorry. Another question. Can someone help me understand the family declaration forms? What parts 2 and 3 mean and who would have to sign them ?

One of them is for your partner to sign if you are using any joint accounts and one is only applicable if any of the evidence includes an account of any kind which is in your name(s) and that of a third party, in which case they should sign. It's unlikely that this will apply to you.
March 28th 2013-Moved to UK, husband on spouse visa.Oct 20th 2015-Applied by mail for FLR(M).Feb 1st 2016 FLR(M).March 7th 2018 ILR. YAY! March 21st NCS&JCAP appointment.

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2020, 02:32:17 PM »
One of them is for your partner to sign if you are using any joint accounts and one is only applicable if any of the evidence includes an account of any kind which is in your name(s) and that of a third party, in which case they should sign. It's unlikely that this will apply to you.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links