Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: INTENT TO MARRY PROOF UK FIANCE VISA  (Read 803 times)

• Liked: 1
INTENT TO MARRY PROOF UK FIANCE VISA
« on: January 15, 2020, 03:07:33 PM »
Hello Guys

Thank you all very much for your help, my fiancé had her VFS appointment yesterday so everything has now been submitted.

I have a quick question as anxiety has kicked in. I have been looking on the forums and am now wondering if we are going to be refused!!

I sent as proof of intent to marry:
Email chain between myself and register office
Confirmation of payment for the ceremony
Signed forms from us both from the registry office.

As we are having a very low key ceremony and haven’t got the visa accepted yet we haven’t made any other enquiries.

Do you think this will be enough evidence to satisfy our proof of intent to marry.

I’m now super worried, so anyone who has only just submitted what I have I would be much appreciated with your input.

Many Thanks

• Liked: 1327
Re: INTENT TO MARRY PROOF UK FIANCE VISA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:22:51 PM »
This is far more than enough.  When I applied in 2012, I sent the email chain between myself and the registrar's office.  That's it.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 3595
Re: INTENT TO MARRY PROOF UK FIANCE VISA
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 03:25:13 PM »
Hello Guys

Thank you all very much for your help, my fiancé had her VFS appointment yesterday so everything has now been submitted.

If everything has been submitted, then I urge you to step away from the forum and put the application to the back of your mind, because worrying now is only going to stress you out unnecessarily.

I have a quick question as anxiety has kicked in. I have been looking on the forums and am now wondering if we are going to be refused!!

I sent as proof of intent to marry:
Email chain between myself and register office
Confirmation of payment for the ceremony
Signed forms from us both from the registry office.

As we are having a very low key ceremony and haven’t got the visa accepted yet we haven’t made any other enquiries.

Do you think this will be enough evidence to satisfy our proof of intent to marry.

That is more than enough, so you have nothing at all to worry about.

The ONLY thing you actually need to send is the email chain between you and the registry office, simply enquiring about possible dates for the ceremony.

The other things that you sent are fine, but not really necessary. Most people can't book their wedding until they have the visa because they can't give notice until they are in the UK, and they won't know when they will get the visa, so all they can do is provide the email chain to show they are intending to marry at some point within the 6 months of the visa.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab