Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: On behalf of my partner  (Read 1947 times)

• Liked: 0
On behalf of my partner
« on: January 19, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »
Hi all,

My partner currently lives in  Cincinnati, OH and is hoping to move to live with me in the UK in the summer. Jen hopes to be studying a masters at northumbria  uni as we will be living in Newcastle.

Jen has asked me to make enquiries on here to take some stuff off jen's plate as there is a lot to organise! Hopefully all will go well with applications and visas...I will ask about that on other sections of the forum  :D

I hope that as a UK citizen I can offer peeps advice about UK living in general, and that you all can offer us both support on how to navigate expat and Visa life! Hopefully one day I will be asking questions on another forum about how I can best make the move to the US....but one step at a time :)

I look forward to getting to chat to some of you over the coming months.

Jill
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:52:22 AM by Jillosaurus »

• Liked: 6110
Re: On behalf of my partner
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 11:34:05 AM »
Hi all,

My partner currently lives in  Cincinnati, OH and is hoping to move to live with me in the UK in the summer. Jen hopes to be studying a masters at northumbria  uni as we will be living in Newcastle.

Jen has asked me to make enquiries on here to take some stuff off jen's plate as there is a lot to organise! Hopefully all will go well with applications and visas...I will ask about that on other sections of the forum  :D

I look forward to getting to chat to some of you over the coming months.

Jill

Welcome to the forum, to both of you!  :)

• Liked: 12
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 08:01:47 PM »
I'm also a fellow Ohioan! woo! I am in Columbus waiting to join my UKC husband in London :) Good luck to the both of you with the upcoming visa application :)

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 11:44:54 AM »
Welcome! Hope you can get some helpful answers here!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab