Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK to the USA  (Read 422 times)

• Liked: 0
UK to the USA
« on: January 19, 2020, 04:29:39 PM »
Hi everyone

This post is about a visa to the US.

The first part of my application has been approved and I am now on the second half.

One of the things that concerns me is that I didn't get many/any vaccines as a child.

Would anyone be able to help me out with which ones I need to have?

• Liked: 19
Re: UK to the USA
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 06:44:04 PM »
www.visajourney.com is a good resource as is US embassy web site.

When I went over, (2013) you had to have a flu jab in season (Sept to April ish) they would waive varicella if you'd had chickenpox as a kid, there was something else they gave me at the medical but I can't rememeber what but if you go to the site i mentioned above there will be someone who has done it recently. there's always loads of threads on the medical as people , for whatever reason are nervous about it.

• Liked: 0
Re: UK to the USA
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 07:16:19 AM »
Hello all,
This is the husband and US citizen of Mrs. Anne.batman. I have a quick question about the visa.

I recently spoke with an immigration lawyer because I have applied to PhD programs both in the UK and US. I asked her if it was possible to hold the application process until we know for sure what school I would be going to. She mentioned that if our app went through the NVC, as long as we wrote to them every few months explaining the situation and our intent to still apply, then they would keep our case alive indefinitely.

Is this also true if our application is being processed by London Embassy Immigration Unit? Thanks!

Sponsored Links