Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR-M Checklist  (Read 760 times)

• Liked: 1327
Re: FLR-M Checklist
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 09:18:01 AM »
I need it to authenticate the payslips. Should I ask them to predate it to before my visa application?

Hrm.  I don't know what's best.  The most important thing is that the six months you're relying on are prior to the application date, and the recent end of it is within 28 days of the application.  I know the other evidence should be before the application date, but I don't know if it's actually vital.  I would feel better if someone else advised on this question.  But, either way, do include the June payslip and the bank statements going back to cover it.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 253
Re: FLR-M Checklist
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 10:33:24 AM »
Yours was actually the post I read that made me question it! My husband thinks I'm paranoid, but I don't want any inkling of doubt before my biometrics, so I will definitely add my June payslips too.

Good shout on the payment dates! I made sure my letter addressed those too, just to be safes. It's such a process! I haven't been sleeping well with worry about the whole thing. Good luck to you!

Eyyy my paranoia is good for something! I'm glad it helped though. Your husband sounds like mine. I keep going to work to find "stress biscuits" slipped into my backpack this week  ::)

I think the letter from the employer authenticating everything has to be within 28 days of your application, which leads me to believe it has to pre-date your actual application much like the bank statement/latest payslip. I don't know if you can ask your employer to predate it. I assume there's no way for the gov to know it was written later but pre-dated unlike a bank statement which would show the date the statement was printed, but I think best practice is to get it all sorted ahead of time. I am sure someone with much more knowledge than I will answer this
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)
2020: ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ FLR(M) approved
2022: ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ ILR done
2024: (°◡°♡) Citizenship process begun

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab