Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Paris makes lasagna  (Read 2344 times)

• Liked: 1892
Paris makes lasagna
« on: January 20, 2020, 06:33:08 PM »
The whole world is trying to figure out if this is a joke or not.  I'm ready to pronounce her a genius.

https://youtu.be/ayImIgdgLEI

• Liked: 768
Re: Paris makes lasagna
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 07:52:00 PM »
The whole world is trying to figure out if this is a joke or not.  I'm ready to pronounce her a genius.

https://youtu.be/ayImIgdgLEI

I just can't. I don't think I have anything else to say. Wait... yes, I do.

WTF!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 163
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 09:51:04 AM »

Be sure to check out the Paris Hilton video and give me your verdict

First of all, you owe me one minute and three seconds, which is how far I made it into this before I clicked away. When I read 'Paris Hilton video' I was expecting something different.

Second, did she wash her hands after she put Diamond Baby down and started cooking? There was an edit there, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it still makes me nervous about going to Paris's for dinner.

Third, what is she wearing on her hands? Are those gloves? Are they for warmth? Grip? Asthetics? I'm guessing asthetics.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 10:02:21 AM »
First of all, you owe me one minute and three seconds, which is how far I made it into this before I clicked away.

Haha, you did better than I did!  ;D

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 11:25:04 AM »
First of all, you owe me one minute and three seconds, which is how far I made it into this before I clicked away. When I read 'Paris Hilton video' I was expecting something different.

Second, did she wash her hands after she put Diamond Baby down and started cooking? There was an edit there, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it still makes me nervous about going to Paris's for dinner.

Third, what is she wearing on her hands? Are those gloves? Are they for warmth? Grip? Asthetics? I'm guessing asthetics.

I made it quite a bit further than you, but my husband has been coaching me in the art of hate watching, and this was good practice.

If you think the dog was bad, she later dropped raw beef mince on the worktop, picked it up with her fingerless-gloved hand, and there was no sign of hand/glove washing after that.

I quit when we finally got to the jars of sauce, and I was all, "So she made nothing.  She assembled lasagne."  I'll never know if she (or anybody else) eats it.

As the mess started to pile up, I did think, "must be nice knowing someone else will have to deal with that."  Then I thought, "what if that's not even her house?  What if she thought it would be funny to make a huge mess in someone else's kitchen?"
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 01:16:54 PM »
I made it quite a bit further than you, but my husband has been coaching me in the art of hate watching, and this was good practice.

If you think the dog was bad, she later dropped raw beef mince on the worktop, picked it up with her fingerless-gloved hand, and there was no sign of hand/glove washing after that.

I quit when we finally got to the jars of sauce, and I was all, "So she made nothing.  She assembled lasagne."  I'll never know if she (or anybody else) eats it.

As the mess started to pile up, I did think, "must be nice knowing someone else will have to deal with that."  Then I thought, "what if that's not even her house?  What if she thought it would be funny to make a huge mess in someone else's kitchen?"
  She has minions to clean up afterwards.  Apparently they cook as well becuase it's obvious she's never cooked in that kitchen before. 
I'm slightly out of my depth here, but wasn't Kim Kardashian once a minion for Paris?  I thought she was a cleaner and posse member before her own sex tape caught on. 

• Liked: 674
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 01:52:50 PM »
Yeah, I thought she became famous because her own mother peddled her (not the mother's) sex tape? (Nice mom.)

There's a difference between being a cook and cooking. Or having cooking skills. She's obviously not the first, isn't doing too well at the second, and I'm not seeing evidence of the last.... 8)

• Liked: 325
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 03:40:58 PM »
She looks bored to death. 

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 04:49:44 PM »
That was seriously brilliant.

My fave was her cooking the mince with a potato masher and draining the grease straight down the drain.  After calling the grease “oily juice”. Oh and using bottled water to boot up extra salt because “sewer water is gross”. Yeah, your pipes are full of grease!

That was gold.  Watched the whole thing.   ;D

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »
I liked when she used the giant BBQ metal spatula to turn the hamburger in the pan.  It was easily two feet long and almost bigger than the pan so she switched to the potato masher. 

• Liked: 325
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 09:46:19 PM »
I kept imagining long blonde hair in the lasagne.  And Unicorn spray.

But don’t we all stop cooking to take a few selfies?

I liked how she whined about anything that took the least amount of effort, like grating cheese, boiling lasagne, chopping an onion and garlic.

I bet it was salty.

Sponsored Links