Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Sopra Steria docs checked email  (Read 362 times)

• Liked: 403
FLR(M) Sopra Steria docs checked email
« on: February 05, 2020, 10:17:49 AM »
Biometric appointment is tomorrow.  Sopra Steria checks email received today:

Please note this is clearly a mistake and my wife's passport was (of course) uploaded. I just wanted to point out that:
a) Sopra Steria does these checks
b) Clearly they are fallible.

Dear Mrs XXXX XXXX

·       Thank you for uploading your supporting evidence to the UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service website. We have now completed the following checks of the files that were available as of 05/02/2020:

·       Checked for the presence of all mandatory documents                                                                                                                       

·       Checked that all documents are legible

·       Checked that all documents been uploaded to the correct category

·       Checked for any obvious missing pages

·       Checked that all uploaded documents are in either English or Welsh language, or have an accompanying English or Welsh translation.

As a result of these checks, we recommend that you do the following prior to arriving at your appointment:

¨  Mandatory documents missing.

The following mandatory supporting evidence could not be found, please ensure that ahead of your appointment you scan and upload these documents to the correct category:

-          Applicant’s passport issued by XXXXXX to be uploaded into the 'Proof of Application' category, please ensure the full biodata and observations pages are uploaded together in one image.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the full requirements for supporting evidence by referring to the applicable guidance notes available on GOV.UK.

If you are unable to correct any of the recommendations above, you have the option of bringing your paper supporting evidence with you to your appointment and one of our Service Agents will be able scan and upload this for you (charges may apply).

UKVCAS Customer Services

This service is managed and provided by Sopra Steria
Please do not reply to this email address; this email is not monitored. Please use the Contact Us page on www.UKVCAS.co.uk to make an enquiry.

UK Spouse Visa Super Priority
2008-2012  Met/Married/Children

24APR Spouse Visa Application
05MAY Biometrics
24JULY Decision 54BD 
17AUG  Landed UK

21JAN FLRM Application
06FEB Biometrics
06FEB Approval email

22JULY ILR SET(M) Application (5 years since landing minus 27 days)
18AUG ILR Biometrics
22AUG ILR Approval email
26AUG Citizenship Application
30AUG Citizenship Biometrics (via IDV App)
21NOV Citizenship Approval email
20DEC Citizenship Ceremony
20DEC British Passport Application

14JAN British Passport Delivered

• Liked: 79
Re: FLR(M) Sopra Steria docs checked email
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 10:37:52 AM »
I had my biometrics appointment yesterday.
Had Sopra scan everything for me.
Got an email from the HO case worker saying I didn't upload one of my decelerations, which I clearly did because they had part 2 and the spousal declaration. They re definitely fallible.
Thankfully I just scanned it and emailed it back and my visa was approved.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:48:20 AM by anxiousandwaiting »

• Liked: 6110
Re: FLR(M) Sopra Steria docs checked email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 11:40:01 AM »
I really feel that it's just dumb luck if it goes smoothly. The old system of paper applications and in-person appointments was so much better imho.

But of course the end result is really all that matters.. best of luck!  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab