Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Random Spousal Visa Questions Just Starting Out  (Read 301 times)

• Liked: 2
Random Spousal Visa Questions Just Starting Out
« on: February 07, 2020, 12:19:00 AM »
Hi,

I have a few questions for the spousal visa I will be applying for in August. My partner and I met while I was studying abroad in the UK in 2012. Me and my partner are not getting married till June but I have some odd questions as I start getting things together.

I saw on a post early today that on the application it asks you if you have received medical care in the UK. While I was studying abroad in the London in 2012 I had an emergency situation where I had to call 999 and was taken to the hospital. I told them I was a student studying abroad I had my insurance paperwork but they never requested it or gave me any paperwork or charged me anything. The visit was on October 16, 2012. I know I should answer yes to this question but since I have no documentation for the visit and no idea if I have a medical debt or not. I have an idea as to the hospital I was taken to. Should I call them and see if they have a record or any information?

Also, my partner and I used skype to communicate for the majority of our relationship in the beginning but when i downloaded my chat logs it only showed a few messages in May of 2017. I have emails from 2012 to 2017 that show we communicated regularly and I have different documentation of trips together, cards sent etc. just no skype chat or call logs.  Should I include everything I have in regards to emails and any random hangout messages I have, cards etc and not worry about the missing skype data?

Any advice on both questions would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Fiancé Visa
Online application submitted: 19th August 2020
Biometrics taken: 27th August 2020
Documents received in NY:  28th August 2020
Decision: Approval 24th October 2020 after 41 working days.

TOR Approved on 30th November

FLRM Application submitted: 6th of June 2021
Biometrics Appointment with Super Priority: 24th of June 2021
Decision Made: 24th of June 2021 Decision in around 5 hours!

FLRM 2 Application submitted: 8th of January 2024
Biometrics Appointment with standard: 19th of January 2024
Decision made: 5th of February 2024

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab