Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: When can we start the application?  (Read 271 times)

• Liked: 1
When can we start the application?
« on: February 10, 2020, 05:09:29 AM »
Fiancee and I will be marrying next month and then will be applying for spousal visa in UK within the week after we are married. Are we actually able to start the application today and just submit it after we are married?

What we are going to do, from what we have heard how it works, is submit the application then I will go to a centre in-person here in the UK and just hand them the documents for them to scan and upload to her application. Is this ok?

• Liked: 6110
Re: When can we start the application?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:22:17 PM »
Fiancee and I will be marrying next month and then will be applying for spousal visa in UK within the week after we are married. Are we actually able to start the application today and just submit it after we are married?

What we are going to do, from what we have heard how it works, is submit the application then I will go to a centre in-person here in the UK and just hand them the documents for them to scan and upload to her application. Is this ok?

1- Yes. But don't just wait until you are married to apply, make sure you have all of your evidence in hand at the time of your application.

2-It's relatively new but yes, that appears to be one of the ways of providing the evidence now.

Sponsored Links