Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR Document Check and some Queries  (Read 1411 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR Document Check and some Queries
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2020, 06:32:42 AM »
Thank you guys!!!! Submitted and documents uploaded, I have my biometrics appointment on Tuesday Morning!

One thing last thing for peace of mind...

When uploading the documents we followed the Document checklist, so we uploaded Jeni's US Passport and the Spouses Declaration under the Mandatory category, and then simply uploaded everything else (clearly labelled) in the 'other' category like it indicates on the checklist and rather than in all the other sub categories, some of which were not relevant and a little confusing (Residence in the UK, Finances, Proof of Business, Life Events, Medical Information, Sponsors/Employment, Proof of Identity/Travel History, Educational).  Does this suffice?

I think that's fine and as good a way of doing it as any. A partner visa application just does not fit with the headings they give.

.Also, one little guide for anyone reading this... as someone mentioned on this thread previously the 'Document Checklist' is not exhaustive and if you stuck only to that you would miss out on uploading some of the evidence that is clearly required (It didn't mention to upload the Life in the UK Test, The Marriage Certificate and the Land Registry document).  Just something for future applicants to be aware of and look out for!

Yes, thank you for again pointing this out. It really is a shame and very misleading the way the application implies what is needed but the list is not comprehensive.

If you guys could help with my one last query, I will sleep easy after quite a stressful weekend!!!

Sorry this took until morning, hope you were able to sleep well anyway!

• Liked: 4
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 08:56:14 PM »
Thank you Larabee...

Something new to stress over now... I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow at Cardiff Bay Enhanced Service Point (which was open at the time I booked it last night! The Cardiff Core Service Point was closed as its within a library) so just wondering if following the Prime Ministers announcement it may now be cancelled?

I know nobody has a crystal ball here, but just wondering if anyone has any idea?

• Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 11:35:32 AM »
Posted this in two threads for clarity for people.... a little sliver of hope for people currently in the system maybe... I am taking a break from working from home (dont tell my boss!) to confirm that my wife just called and she is out of her Biometrics appointment that was schedules for 11am this morning!!

She was at the Enhanced Centre in Cardiff Bay, and obviously there may be differences depending on the status of the building etc. as to whether each centre would be open, but I can confirm that it certainly is not the Policy that all centres are shut!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 01:08:59 PM »
I didn't notice your last post somehow but I would have put money on them all being closed by this morning.

At least it's done now. Good luck!  :)

Sponsored Links