Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR-M EXTENSIONS - GENERAL QUESTIONS  (Read 522 times)

• Liked: 0
FLR-M EXTENSIONS - GENERAL QUESTIONS
« on: March 22, 2020, 10:53:49 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am applying for my first spouse visa extension on the 3rd of April 2020. Visa expires on the 17th of April 2020. I have been in the UK for 9 years and 8 months, so will be applying for ILR on the 10 years basis soon.
I had a few questions that I couldn't find answers to anywhere...would appreciate any input and help.

1. There was a section where it asks: "Are there any factors which would make it difficult or impossible for you to integrate and establish a private life in that country?"  I have put :    "It would be difficult to establish life in Kazakhstan, as me and my husband would have to uproot our life we have built together here in the UK, having lived here for almost a decade now. This would mean abandoning our secure jobs and close friends.
 If I was to go back to Kazakhstan, it would mean that me and my husband would have to be separated and go through visa applications for my husband to settle with me in Kazakhstan. It would be extremely difficult for us to stay apart and not know what would happen next, as this would be unsettling. Additionally, my husband would struggle to speak and understand the local language."

Is this okay?
And then it says : Evidence to support my claim it would be difficult or impossible to integrate and establish a private life outside the UK.

Any ideas whether its necessary or its just optional and wouldn't affect my application if I don't provide any documents in relation to that?

2. Due to the virus around the world, I assume everything will still be shut by the time I am submitting my online application (1st-3rd April 2020). Once I submit it online, I know I would have to book the in person appointment at the visa centre to scan my documents, but obviously if everything is shut, will the Home Office notify when I am able to book one? Will it affect my visa application if I wouldn't be able to book an appointment to scan/submit my documents after the expiration of my current visa? I am really stressing over it now...

I would really appreciate some input on this. Thanks in advance :) Kamila
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:48:13 PM by kamios »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab