Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR - spouse visa  (Read 5884 times)

• Liked: 5
Re: FLR - spouse visa
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2020, 04:49:56 PM »
Last question for today I think...

The question

Do you own or rent your home?

Is this answering as the applicant?

We are doing financials through me (sponsor) so who does this relate to? Applicant does not own house but sponsor does?

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2020, 05:05:11 PM »

The question

We are doing financials through me (sponsor) so who does this relate to? Applicant does not own house but sponsor does?

The answer is yes. Think of it as you plural.
If you like you can add a sentence somewhere clarifying your answer.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2020, 05:37:55 PM »

The question

It means you as a couple.

They are asking what your living situation is:
- is the house owned by either you or your spouse (or both jointly)?
or
- are you renting the house from a landlord?
or
- are you living with friends or family members (parents, siblings, inlaws etc.) who own their house?

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »
Thanks everyone so far for all the help..

Have you lived with your partner since your marriage or civil partnership?

We married August 17 and then began to live together when hubby moved to the UK in October 17

So would I put no? And then if it has give detail explain I returned to the UK after our wedding whilst he remained in the USA waiting for his visa.

I am overthinking every question!

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2020, 05:17:51 PM »
Thanks everyone so far for all the help..

Have you lived with your partner since your marriage or civil partnership?

We married August 17 and then began to live together when hubby moved to the UK in October 17

So would I put no? And then if it has give detail explain I returned to the UK after our wedding whilst he remained in the USA waiting for his visa.

I am overthinking every question!

You have lived together since your marriage so the answer is yes.

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2020, 09:42:12 AM »
Happy bank holiday Monday  :)

Just a couple of questions.... we are looking to submit next week so making sure everything is in order this week. So I will be back with a list of documents.

Q.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
Would the answer be family or settlement.

Q. Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
We do not have any children so is there any other reason for us? Looking at other posts it is usually the reason.

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2020, 10:47:14 AM »
Happy bank holiday Monday  :)

Just a couple of questions.... we are looking to submit next week so making sure everything is in order this week. So I will be back with a list of documents.

Q.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
Would the answer be family or settlement.

Q. Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
We do not have any children so is there any other reason for us? Looking at other posts it is usually the reason.

I think most people put settlement.

Just put what your own reasons are, it's not a trick question. You like it here, you have work here, friends and family... what ever the reasons actually are.  :)

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2020, 01:40:04 PM »
In the letter from employee, as I am currently furloughed. I am still over the minimum income does this need to be mentioned in the letter, as the monthly income will not total the annual salary which is in the contract or will they see that it is over the 1550 monthly required?

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »
Morning everyone  :)

Think we have our list of documents together. Can someone check over our list!

Marriage certificate
Applicant Passport new and old
Applicant BRP
Sponsor Passport

Visa refusal document - unmarried partner visa.

Accommodation
Land registry - sponsor - shared ownership property and lists as party along with the housing association - should this be fine?
Council tax
Mortgage statement requested an up to date statement from May 20

Financial - applying with sponsors finances.
Letter from work
Payslips Nov19-May20
P60
Contract of employment - contract from Jan 20 of promotion states employment from March 2012
Bank statements 1st November 19-31st May 2020

Relationship
Marriage certificate
Cohabitation docs
June 18 - we have nothing for June 18 all we can find is British Gas statement for July 2018 showing period 31May18-23July18 - also says Mr and Mrs spouses name - if we need a letter can I ask some guidance of what needs to be stated (major worrier)
October 18 - (joint) council tax (I’ve written over the document - does this matter)
February 19 - (joint) British Gas Gas
June 19 - (joint) council tax
October 19 - (joint) British Gas electricity
February 20 - (applicant) natwest credit card statement (sponsor) mortgage statement

Also with our gas and electric bills they have put our postcode incorrect the last letter is an L instead of a N - is this something we need to address? It shows on the supply address correct.

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2020, 12:32:23 PM »
Your document list looks pretty good to me

Accommodation
Land registry - sponsor - shared ownership property and lists as party along with the housing association - should this be fine?
Council tax
Mortgage statement requested an up to date statement from May 20

I think that will be fine for the Land Registry.

You don't actually need an up-to-date mortgage statement for May 2020. As mortgage statements are issued annually, you simply need to include the most recent one issued in the last 12 months - no need to get a new one printed just for the visa.

Financial - applying with sponsors finances.
Letter from work
Payslips Nov19-May20
P60
Contract of employment - contract from Jan 20 of promotion states employment from March 2012
Bank statements 1st November 19-31st May 2020

I assume the promotion meant a payrise? If so, the employer letter must address this, stating the promotion date, the new salary and the previous salary. As the promotion was less than 6 months ago, only the previous salary can be considered for the financial requirements.

Relationship
June 18 - we have nothing for June 18 all we can find is British Gas statement for July 2018 showing period 31May18-23July18 - also says Mr and Mrs spouses name - if we need a letter can I ask some guidance of what needs to be stated (major worrier) [/quote]

If you have nothing from June 2018, then you can use the July 2018 British Gas statement. The names are not an issue and no letter is required. Alternatively, you do you have something you could use from May 2018 instead?

October 18 - (joint) council tax (I’ve written over the document - does this matter)

Documents really should not be defaced in any way, though I guess there's nothing you can do about it.

Also with our gas and electric bills they have put our postcode incorrect the last letter is an L instead of a N - is this something we need to address? It shows on the supply address correct.

Not an issue.

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2020, 12:47:05 PM »
Thanks Ksand24

May 18 we were living with my parents- so was trying to stay away from using correspondence from there.

I can replace October 18 with a letter from Valuation Office Agency to sponsor regards council tax and myself applicant have a letter from pension saying they’ve updated records with change of address.

Letter of employment has this info:

UK Visas and Immigration
To whom it may concern
Re: NAME:  XXX DOB:  XXX NI Number: XXX
I write with regard to our employee XXX  and can confirm the following details:
Position: XXX  is employed as a Senior Accounts Assistant with COMPANY Limited based at our XXX Dealership.
Start date: 5th March 2012
Type of employment: Permanent.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs per week.
Please find listed below XXX salary from 1st April 2017 to date.
 Date
Salary
01/04/2017  £20,000.00
01/04/2018 £20,750.00
01/09/2018     £21,500.00
01/09/2019     £22,000.00
01/01/2020     £24,000.00
I confirm that the payslips submitted in support of this application are authentic, please note that December 2019 salary is paid on 24th December rather than the last working day of the month as per usual.
I also confirm that the P60 issued via email is authentic.
Date Paid Payslip Date Gross

- details Nov19-May20
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 12:57:52 PM by Sezza31 »

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2020, 01:10:05 PM »
Your letter of employment doesn't quite have the required information. You do not need to list the annual salary for each year, because only your last 6 months of salary can be considered. What you earned before November 2019 is completely irrelevant.

So, you just need the following information in the letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to confirm that [SPONSOR NAME] has been a full-time, permanent employee with [COMPANY] since 5th March 2012. Her current salary is £24,000 and she has been earning this salary since 1st January 2020, when she received a promotion to Senior Accounts Assistant. Before this, she was employed as [JOB TITLE] with a salary of £22,000.

I confirm that the payslips and P60 submitted in support of this application are authentic, please note that December 2019 salary was paid on 24th December rather than the last working day of the month as per usual, due to the Christmas period.

PAYSLIP DATE    PAY PERIOD    GROSS PAY    NET PAY   DATE DEPOSITED INTO BANK ACCOUNT
[Nov 2019 payslip details]
[Dec 2019 payslip details]
[Jan 2020 payslip details]
[Feb 2020 payslip details]
[Mar 2020 payslip details]
[Apr 2020 payslip details]
[May 2020 payslip details]

Yours Faithfully,
Employer Name

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2020, 01:23:14 PM »
Does this also need to be physically signed by employer? My work seem to be against printing and don’t have esignatures.

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2020, 03:08:37 PM »
Does this also need to be physically signed by employer? My work seem to be against printing and don’t have esignatures.

Yes, it should be printed on official company letterhead, with a wet signature from a senior official

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2020, 05:19:36 PM »
I’ve asked my employer to sign the document, but apparently they do not have the facility to print and sign as working from home.. they can put it on letter headed paper and esign but that’s it  ???
Don’t want a visa being refused over such a small thing.

Sponsored Links