Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: SOCIAL SECURITY virtual event  (Read 687 times)

• Liked: 8
SOCIAL SECURITY virtual event
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:44:19 AM »
Hi, this board has been very helpful... though in the end, I had to employ a tax guy and a dual qualified wealth advisor in London.  Hey ho!

Anyway, the company I am with is hosting an event for friends and family on US Social security. with the Regional Federal Benefits officer for London region, Jack Leuchtman.  £10 tickets with all proceeds going to the WHO covid fund- clearly a virtual event.

During the webinar Mr Leuchtman will cover the following:
General eligibility requirements for Social Security
US–UK Totalization Agreement
Windfall Elimination Provision
Self-employed American overseas (general information)
The future of Social Security benefits

This session is specifically useful for those who are:
Under five to ten years away from Social Security age and needing more clarity Social Security
Currently receiving Social Security
Had their Social Security reduced because they also receive UK state pension
Have a US connected person in their household and not quite sure of their eligibility

I am a bit too young for this--  heavens knows it could change, however, if this appeals, please message me with your email and i'll forward registration link.

• Liked: 718
Re: SOCIAL SECURITY virtual event
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 11:13:18 AM »
Good information, and a good cause.
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

• Liked: 55
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 01:17:24 PM »
Sounds like a great event and certainly a good cause after Trump decided to withdraw his support  :o

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to private message within the forum? 

• Liked: 957
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 01:26:51 PM »
Sounds like a great event and certainly a good cause after Trump decided to withdraw his support  :o

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to private message within the forum?
Click on the username of the person you want to message if you're using the tapatalk app.

On the website it's similar, click the username but the button for messaging is a little envelope when on their profile, or under actions choose Send Personal Message.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links