Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Now I know. !!!  (Read 7821 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Now I know. !!!
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:44:35 PM »
Good Morning from Toronto everyone,
Well after months and after  a lot of thinking meditations understanding and researching  about health and sickness, i found out my Wife has some serious Issues, which i never knew, It comes down from her mother side
- She gave her up for adoption (got her back)
- Her grand mother raised her , Mother is not educated left school at 15 to care for them
- she left the house at 18, educated herself and went on to own her business. (really Stoked about this)
- She was abused by a family friend who threatened her when she was 13
I had a chat with her doctor today..she keeps breaking down, i am the only one she could trust..and she she has acknowledged what she has done to me....
Anyways someone recommended a Immigration lawyer here Chrys Something i can't even get in touch with him.he leaves one worded messages.

If she wants me there she has to show initiative  i will help her.

single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 1260
Re: Now I know. !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 12:57:19 PM »
I honestly think you coming back here to be with her will be a massive mistake for you and your mental health but you have to make the right choice for you at the end of the day. I think it was clear that there were definitely mental health issues before (iirc, i think you even mentioned that you knew they were there and she just didn't admit to them) and people can change and get better. You can support but i don't think her progress should depend on you being here as that could also be her manipulating you or using you as a crutch to be enabled with her behaviour. Appreciate her past is complicated but i really hope you take a minute to consider yourself and your mental health (for example, if your job prospects are better in canada, why not look to move her to you?). Continuing to wish you nothing but the best and my opinion is just that (only an opinion).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:01:03 PM by x0Kiss0fDeath »
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 01:07:24 PM »
Right on all accounts..thats why i am not in a hurry to go back..i wanted closure i got it..
- I am making some plans to go back Home. Darjeeling/Nepal by the end of next summer to open to cottages bed and breakfast..its a bit difficult doing it my self, i will go for about three weeks setup everything come back and then leave .

By the way love your photos on IG xx
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 01:13:08 PM »
Cottage bed & breakfast sounds really lovely and i hope it's something you really enjoy doing. Is there any potential for her to come to you if you're interested in reconciling?

Thanks i also enjoy seeing your photos :)

My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 01:24:43 PM »

- I am making some plans to go back Home. Darjeeling/Nepal by the end of next summer to open to cottages bed and breakfast..its a bit difficult doing it my self, i will go for about three weeks setup everything come back and then leave .

That sounds amazing, Eddy, and so therapeutic.  :)

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 04:51:27 PM »
Just promise us you won’t put pressure on yourself to “fix her”.  She needs to fully heal herself before she can be with someone again.  Protect your heart a bit - you are worth it!   :D

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 04:54:43 PM »
Just promise us you won’t put pressure on yourself to “fix her”.  She needs to fully heal herself before she can be with someone again.  Protect your heart a bit - you are worth it!   :D
Yes, this! You can't fix her more than she is willing to do the leg work to fix herself with the help of a professional.

My, how time flies....

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 11:44:46 AM »
That sounds amazing, Eddy, and so therapeutic.  :)
Yes .. Talking to my friends ..here It seems i just done belong here anymore..days of being alone.come and go..the strength in me is slowly being. consumed.working from home.. Working for the Law Society of canada..its like everyone in IT knows everything but they cant expand on the topics. I just the simple things thats but yes ..As for Andrea..its an up and down. i deal with it..i would do it for anyone not just her..Humanity is my greatest strength, my friend.
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 11:47:21 AM »
I hate to see people suffer, i just can't..i understand what you are saying KF she knows that. my wish for her to to get well and be safe to find peace in herself.
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 11:49:40 AM »
She is/was seeing a Psychiatrist  and hopefully she is still going through with it..every month..

Before i came back..i spent 3 weeks in Darjeeling then Nepal i miss the mountains ..the himalayas..and the peoplei felt i learn to love all over again with an open heart.
Check my IG ...you don't have to like just look posted some photos there. of Nepal
eddyj Photogrpghy
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 11:53:17 AM by eddyj »
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 01:38:32 PM »
Those are beautiful photos!

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 03:45:08 PM »
Ty Larrabee, i just want to get lost in all that....find love or let love find me..its beautiful when it  works...
single and traveller
working on myself

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2020, 01:13:46 PM »

This sounds wonderful and such a way forward!
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 01:49:40 PM »
TY Phatbeetle much appreciated...
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2020, 03:54:03 PM »
 I have decided after many hours of conversation with medical ppl on issues about my wife ..and her actions.. to cut it short...all this stems from her family and growing up and after communication with the nurse and her doctor....i want to give her the benefit of doubt so i have decided to make my way there. so i have to re-apply. so it will be done.. I know there is a long wait ..by immigration..i"ll leave it like that.
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links