Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Now I know. !!!  (Read 7818 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Now I know. !!!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 03:58:09 PM »
I have decided after many hours of conversation with medical ppl on issues about my wife ..and her actions.. to cut it short...all this stems from her family and growing up and after communication with the nurse and her doctor....i want to give her the benefit of doubt so i have decided to make my way there. so i have to re-apply. so it will be done.. I know there is a long wait ..by immigration..i"ll leave it like that.

Eddy, you know how much we all care about you.... but are you sure that's wise? Whatever the reasons, she has still abused you. You need to think of yourself first.

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 04:04:50 PM »
If this is what you feel is best for you, nothing we can say can change your mind so i will keep quiet on this particular topic moving forward. Wishing you the best.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 04:10:20 PM »
Eddy, please be careful and think long, hard, and objectively about this.  We would hate to see you end up  back in a horrible situation. Best of luck to you.
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Liked: 957
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 11:37:09 PM »
Based on my own experiences here that mirrored some of yours with regards to employment, I would really think long and hard on this. Can she come to you? Where you have stable work and a support network? Obviously I wish you well with whatever you decide, but I don't think employment discrimination is going to improve when there are at least 8 applicants for every single job opening in the country right now.

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 01:30:18 PM »
Hi All. update i i have just come back from Darjeeling/Nepal and it brought back some sweet memories of my childhood and happiness. Running up the hills every morning for 5 days in Darjeeling...drinking some of the best Tea.. i then traveled to my place of sanity and which was Nepal...and just took in al the scenes through the forest.. Everest and other mountains....i felt at peace and love was around in terms of people.. although they dont have anything much. Their hearts are BIG. It broke me ...with tears. And to see people with nothing …but a lot of peace and happiness special visa..and had to show..my place of birth and some documents being tested. Leading up  to this
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links