Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How to find study buddies for the "Life in the UK" test!  (Read 1935 times)

• Liked: 2
How to find study buddies for the "Life in the UK" test!
« on: June 16, 2020, 01:12:18 PM »
Hi,
I need to take the Life in the UK test for my LTR. Any one that does study groups online? I've googled and searched and I'm not finding anything.
So sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm a bit nervous, I'm bad with self study but with others the info sticks! :)
Origin Near Cleveland, Ohio
Current location Worcestershire
Married September 28, 2015

• Liked: 1260
Re: How to find study buddies for the "Life in the UK" test!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 01:21:16 PM »
Just to highlight, not that you can't take the test now and get it out of the way by any means (could be a better idea to get it out of the way), but you don't actually need LitUK foe your FLR(M) (assuming that's what you're going for when you mention LTR). Only need it for ILR :) less immediate pressure, if that helps?

Highly recommend getting the app, btw! Really helps study IMO

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 6111
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 01:59:36 PM »
Read the book, take many, many practice tests (numerous sites available online). Re-read the sections of the book that you are doing less well on. Take more practice tests until you are consistently doing well.
Good luck!  :)

• Liked: 70
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 04:59:54 PM »
My work mates were super interested.  I started reading the book on my lunch and two of them got really into it.  My husband also helped a lot.  I think with general knowledge, especially about your own country, it can be a bit of a competition with who knows more, the foreigners v the natives.  I used that competitive nature of others to my advantage!

Sponsored Links