Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiancé visa to FLR(M) applying within the UK, visa application questions  (Read 4391 times)

• Liked: 3595
Hello Guys

I hope you are doing well

I have just found out that none of the UK biometrics centres are open for new applications.

I just wanted to clarify that the 28 day financial documents are from the date you submit you application rather than the date you have the biometrics appointment?

Yes, the 28-day period ends with the date you submit the online application, as that is your official application date.

So, you just have to make sure the financial documents are dated no more than 28 days before the date you submit the online application, and that you submit the online application before your visa expires. After that, it doesn't matter how long it takes to give biometrics and get the visa.

At the moment, UKVI are sending out emails to people who have already applied either inviting them to make a biometrics appointment, or informing them that their application can be processed without them needing to even attend a biometrics appointment.

They are working through the already-submitted applications in date order, so if you're applying soon, you will just have to wait until they get to the July applications to find out what you need to do about biometrics. I believe at the moment, they are still sorting through the April applications.

• Liked: 1
Anyone help with the above question please

• Liked: 6110
Anyone help with the above question please

Ksand has answered you already.  :)

Fantastic guys!

Could I ask what should be included in bout our covering letters please?

Thanks

Fantastic guys!

Could I ask what should be included in bout our covering letters please?

Thanks

Unless you have any unusual circumstances that there is not the room to explain in the application, there is no need for a cover letter for FLR(M).

That’s perfect

As the letters I had and were thinking of using were pretty much identical to the fiancé letters. Is it worth outlining in a letter the documents we have enclosed?

Many thanks

That’s perfect

As the letters I had and were thinking of using were pretty much identical to the fiancé letters. Is it worth outlining in a letter the documents we have enclosed?

Many thanks
No, you don’t need to include that either. Your documents will be uploaded in clearly-labelled sections so there’s no need to outline what you have included.

Chances are they would see all the other documents before they even knew you had included a contents letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First FLR(M) checklist applying within the UK, visa application questions
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2020, 08:00:45 AM »
Thank you very much again guys!

We are now pretty much ready to submit our application yay!!! Can you please just check we haven’t missed anything?

APPLICANT:
Checklist
Cover Letter (explaining prior to fiancé visa we lived in separate countries)
Full copy of all passports including blank pages
Appendix 2
IHS Payment Receipt
Passport photo

SPONSOR:
Full copy of passport including Blank Pages
Verified Statements 10 Dec 2019 - 29 Jun 2020
Dec - Jun Pay slips (7 Months)
P60
Letter from employer - stating job role, length of time in employment, salary earned, how long salary earned, employment type, verification of pay slips and P60 authenticity.

RELATIONSHIP:
Photos of us together including our wedding
Marriage Certificate
WhatsApp text July 2018 - July 2020
Itinerary printout of our trips together
2 X joint utility bills
Stamped Passports showing when we visited( do I need to re add this if the already have copies of our full passports?)

ACCOMMODATION:
Title Deeds
Mortgage Statement
Council Tax

Many Thanks

Thank you very much again guys!

We are now pretty much ready to submit our application yay!!! Can you please just check we haven’t missed anything?

APPLICANT:
Checklist
Cover Letter (explaining prior to fiancé visa we lived in separate countries)
Full copy of all passports including blank pages
Appendix 2
IHS Payment Receipt
Passport photo

SPONSOR:
Full copy of passport including Blank Pages
Verified Statements 10 Dec 2019 - 29 Jun 2020
Dec - Jun Pay slips (7 Months)
P60
Letter from employer - stating job role, length of time in employment, salary earned, how long salary earned, employment type, verification of pay slips and P60 authenticity.

RELATIONSHIP:
Marriage Certificate
2 X joint utility bills
Stamped Passports showing when we visited( do I need to re add this if the already have copies of our full passports?)

ACCOMMODATION:
Title Deeds
Mortgage Statement
Council Tax

Many Thanks

You do not need appendix 2, passport photos, photos of the two of you together, whatsap, itinerary, stamped passports showing where you visited or cover letter explaining you lived in different countries.

You do need 6 joint or 12 individual pieces of original mail from at least 3 different sources or what mail you can scrape together and a letter explaining why you can't provide the full amount.

And you are going to need the original mail for the next 5 years too, so turn off paperless for everything and get both your names on as many bills and statements as you can. Switch bank statements to monthly for both of you so you at least one thing each coming in every single month.

As larrabee said, you do NOT need ANY of the following:

APPLICANT:
- Cover Letter (explaining prior to fiancé visa we lived in separate countries) - it's expected that you will have never lived together before the fiance visa - almost everyone is in this situation
- Appendix 2 - this form is not relevant to FLR(M) - it is only for applications made OUTSIDE the UK, and is ONLY accepted in North Korea
- Passport photo - no longer needed as they use the biometrics photo
RELATIONSHIP: NONE of these relationship documents should be included for FLR(M):
Stamped Passports showing when we visited

The required relationship documents for FLR(M) are:
- marriage certificate
- 6 documents in each name addressed to you at the same address as each other, from at least 3 different official sources, spread evenly over the time you have lived together since arriving in the UK on the fiance visa

_________________________________________________ ______________________________________

So, the documents you ACTUALLY need, arranged in the specified upload sections for the application, are:

PROOF OF IDENTITY / TRAVEL HISTORY
- Sponsor's UK Passport, full scan of every page

PROOF OF APPLICATION
- Full scan of US passport used since arriving in the UK
- Verification Checks Consent. Page 1 signed by Applicant. Pages 2+3 signed by Spouse.
- Family Declaration of Spouse

RESIDENCE IN THE U.K.
Accommodation
- Title Deeds
- Mortgage Statement
- Council Tax
Correspondence
- 6 items of official mail (not online) in each name showing you both live at the same address, either 6 jointly-addressed documents, 12 individual documents, or a combination of both to make 6 in each name.  They should be evenly-spaced since you started living together, from at least 3 official soures.
If you cannot provide 6 items each, or they aren't from 3 sources, or they aren't evenly-spaced, you just write a letter explaining that you have only recently started living together on a fiance visa and have not been able to gather 6 documents yet

FINANCES
- Verified bank Statements 10 Dec 2019 - 29 Jun 2020
- Dec - Jun Pay slips (7 Months)
- Letter from employer - stating job role, length of time in employment, salary earned, how long salary earned, employment type, verification of pay slips and P60 authenticity.
- P60
- original job contract if you have it

OTHER
- Marriage certificate

You leave the following sections empty as they are not relevant to your application:
- PROOF OF BUSINESS,
- LIFE EVENTS,
- MEDICAL INFORMATION,
- SPONSOR'S/EMPLOYMENT
- EDUCATIONAL.

Guys that brilliant thank you very much!

With regards to the decision going to come after the fiancé visa expires, so I need to notify the hone office or apply for an extension? Or is the current visa automatically extended pending decision?

Many thanks

Hope you’re all have a fabulous day

With regards to the decision going to come after the fiancé visa expires, so I need to notify the hone office or apply for an extension? Or is the current visa automatically extended pending decision?

No, you don't need to do anything :).

As long as you submit your online application before your fiance visa expires, your current immigration status will be automatically extended under 3C Leave while your visa is processing.

See here for information about 3C Leave:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/771652/3C-3D-Leave-v9.0ext.pdf

Thank you
We are Just finishing the online application low and getting ready to pay

I am supplying a couple utilities in joint names And it asks the questions   

Under : consent for the home office to request a verification checks for joint accounts or third-party support

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

Yes?

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide financial support?

Yes

I am supplying a couple utilities in joint names And it asks the questions   

Under : consent for the home office to request a verification checks for joint accounts or third-party support

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

Yes?

You answer YES, and your sponsor signs this one as the 'other person'.

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide financial support?

Yes

You must answer NO to this one.

They mean a third person other than you or your sponsor providing financial support... and third party support is not allowed for FLR(M), unless you are exempt from meeting the financial requirement.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab