Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: IDV App Info - for Applications Reusing Biometrics  (Read 46926 times)

• Liked: 957
Re: IDV App Info - for Applications Reusing Biometrics
« Reply #885 on: March 30, 2021, 11:59:31 PM »
Hello All

Just a wee update here.

After one year and 3 days after submitting my FLRM Visa application I have finally been granted my visa!

I submitted biometrics via the app on august 26th.

After seeing people submitting Biometrics months after me and getting decisions and my MP sending countless letters  I put a complaint in on March 1. Yesterday was the 20 business day time frame for them to reply. Today at 11am I have finally got the email from the home office that it was granted.

The complaints team actually had the cheek to email me and say my complaint won’t be upheld because my visa was granted today. (No sh*t it was only granted because I put a complaint in)

It’s been one of the worst experiences of my life and I pray it is not the same for ILR. I know it’s not the same for everyone and I apologize for being so negative when I just got granted my visa. But one year for a decision was just unacceptable for me when some were getting decisions within a month.

On the bright side though if you have been waiting over the recommended time frame it seems that complaints are working even if they are one day late ;)

Hoping nobody has had to deal with the same time frame as me and if you have put a complaint in!

My timeline

FLRM Visa application submitted 27/3/20
Biometrics submitted via app 26/8/20
Complaint put in 1/3/21
Visa granted 30/3/21

Happy applications everyone xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so glad you have your visa now! You may want to contact a solicitor and see if you have a case, for the stress and any losses (income or housing) caused by this. Home Office needs to be held to account for not having a path to correct their mistakes quickly.

Sponsored Links