Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tired of missing special moments back home?  (Read 2373 times)

• Liked: 1
Tired of missing special moments back home?
« on: August 16, 2020, 11:33:08 PM »
A few years ago I missed my brothers wedding because I couldn't afford the flights. My guess is that many of you have similar stories since then I've started a business and assembled a team with over a decade of travel experience to make sure you don't have to miss out anymore.

We'd love your help building our first solution! We've put together a short survey here https://letswayfare.typeform.com/to/Zrhp7LRo. Should only take about 4 minutes and it'll will literally mean the world to you and us 😊

• Liked: 4985
Re: Tired of missing special moments back home?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »
I’m happy to help you establish a budget (for free) so you don’t have to miss important events in the future.

I’m so sorry that you and your family didn’t have the means I scrape together the money for the flights, especially as you likely had a decent amount of notice.

Martin Lewis in the UK and Bill Ramsey in the US both have great free online tools to help you manage your personal finances more efficiently and easily.

• Liked: 1
Re: Tired of missing special moments back home?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 06:41:48 PM »
I’m happy to help you establish a budget (for free) so you don’t have to miss important events in the future.

I’m so sorry that you and your family didn’t have the means I scrape together the money for the flights, especially as you likely had a decent amount of notice.

Martin Lewis in the UK and Bill Ramsey in the US both have great free online tools to help you manage your personal finances more efficiently and easily.

Hey KF, Thanks I'll check them out!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab