Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello...and thank you! :) Fiance visa newbie  (Read 1934 times)

• Liked: 2
Hello...and thank you! :) Fiance visa newbie
« on: August 23, 2020, 12:13:48 PM »
Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say a quick thank you for all the information I've already garnered from the forum as a lurker ;)

My fiancée (American) and I (British) met just over a year ago, got engaged January of this year, and had planned to marry in the US this October. Unfortunately the pandemic meant that we had to postpone our wedding and change our plans. Instead of marrying and then applying for a Spouse visa later this year for my fiance to move to the UK, we're now looking to apply for a Fiance visa as soon as possible so she can join me in the UK sooner than if we waited to get married stateside.

We've recently started to fill in the necessary paperwork for the Fiance visa and trawl the internet for additional clarification (as it seems everyone else is doing or has done!) so I stumbled across this site and have been busy scrolling though all of the useful information for a while. Thought it time that I get registered and get to asking my many, many questions that I'm hoping everyone will be kind enough to help me answer!

As I said, I found this forum as I was looking for information about the Fiance visa. Having had a look around it seems like a friendly place that I look forward to getting to know (with lots of useful information and community beyond the visa help I need at the moment), and hopefully contributing to in the future.

Thanks for reading my ramble! I'm now off to write a very lengthy post of questions in the visa forum  [smiley=help.gif] [smiley=laugh3.gif]

• Liked: 3595
Re: Hello...and thank you! :) Fiance visa newbie
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 12:34:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum :).

We can help with any questions you have about your fiance visa application in the visa section :).

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:10:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum :).

We can help with any questions you have about your fiance visa application in the visa section :).

Thank you so much for the welcome :) I've just posted an impossibly long and rambling set of questions in the visa section  :o [smiley=laugh4.gif]

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »
Thank you so much for the welcome :) I've just posted an impossibly long and rambling set of questions in the visa section  :o [smiley=laugh4.gif]

Just answered them all for you :).

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 02:12:05 PM »
Welcome!  :)

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 06:36:55 PM »
Just answered them all for you :).

Thank you! We're so, so grateful  [smiley=smitten.gif]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab