Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello from the US  (Read 1875 times)

• Liked: 1
Hello from the US
« on: August 24, 2020, 04:48:17 PM »
Hello!

My Husband (UK citizen) and me (US citizen) are currently living in the US. We met over two and a half years ago online, and have had a relationship for 2 years. Ive been lurking here for about a year because we were unsure if we should live in the UK or US. We decided on the US, and did the K1 process. We were lucky, and he managed to get here and we got married a few weeks before the Covid 19 lock down. We filled out the application for his green card and are still waiting on that to get approved and to have an interview.

Now we've come to a point if we're not sure if we want to stay here or not. So much has changed in the year since we've decided to go this route with the virus and politically, that we think we might be better off in the UK. We don't want to make any hasty decisions though. We're going to give it some time before we pull the trigger, but we want to be prepared if we do decide to leave. Luckily since we filled out the K1 and Adjustment of status forms for the US, we have a lot of information about our relationship gathered already.

Anyways, I just thought I would join and introduce myself. I've been lurking for a year and you guys seem like a kind and helpful bunch. I'm sure in the upcoming months I'll have questions, lol. Thanks for having me aboard!  :)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hello from the US
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 08:12:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab