Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Marriage Visitor Visa  (Read 707 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Marriage Visitor Visa
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2020, 03:24:05 PM »
Of course you can change the wedding date :)... in fact, you are not supposed to even set a wedding date until AFTER you have received the visa, because you never know if you will actually be able to get to the UK in time for the wedding or not.

All they need to see is evidence that you are looking at POSSIBLE dates within the next 6 months. There is no requirement to set a date or book anything at all... and they actually advise against booking anything concrete before you apply for the visa.

We have seen people in the past who have booked their wedding ceremony and paid a deposit, and have then had to cancel the wedding and reschedule for another date because their visa wasn't granted in time for them to be able to get married on that date.

Thank goodness! That makes me feel SO much better haha. I can get sooo worked up! thank you so so much for that. We’ve included emails of potential dates and contact with the registrar etc, no confirmation yet, we will wait to hear about the decision! I was so worried because we put the date we planned to at first then worried that it didn’t all match up but of course, plans can change! You have been such a help! ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab