Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Format of employer letter & payslips  (Read 257 times)

• Liked: 2
Format of employer letter & payslips
« on: September 22, 2020, 11:15:24 PM »
Hi all,

Question about payslips & employer letter please.

Due to Covid-19 & working from home I have only received an electronic copy of my employer letter via email. Additionally I only have access to electronic versions of my payslips. Couldn't get them stamped due to Covid-19 as well. My employer letter confirms the authenticity of the payslips.

My question is how do I submit those documents? Do I need to print them, scan them and upload the scanned copies, or is it OK to just use the electronic copies I already have?

Thanks.

• Liked: 2
Re: Format of employer letter & payslips
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 11:30:46 PM »
I should add that the employer letter is in PDF format and is on company letterhead.

• Liked: 70
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 06:23:27 AM »
Although it seems unnecessary, I would print and scan them in (!) purely because that's what they're asking.

Trying to supply everything as close to what they're asking for in general as possible, and explaining that owing to COVID-19, this document was only available in this format would be what I would do. I don't have a definitive answer, though. Good luck! :)

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 08:41:27 AM »
An electronic letter seems to be okay at the moment, due to Covid issues.

Electronics payslips should NOT be stamped anyway, so that's not an issue. They must however be verified in a letter from the employer, but it sounds like you already have that, so that's good.

My question is how do I submit those documents? Do I need to print them, scan them and upload the scanned copies, or is it OK to just use the electronic copies I already have?

I would just upload the electronic copies.

Since they are electronic anyway and do not need to be stamped/signed in person, and your employer letter is already in the required PDF format for uploading, there should be no need to print and then scan them again.

Sponsored Links