Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Waiting for first spousal visa to be approved!  (Read 1919 times)

• Liked: 1
Waiting for first spousal visa to be approved!
« on: October 07, 2020, 02:32:36 PM »
Hello from Indiana,

I’m a newbie here and am currently waiting for my spousal visa to be approved so my children & I can finally move to England to be with my husband. Covid has made our plans come to a screeching halt but we’re finally on our way. All paperwork, money & passports have been submitted on the 18th of September and now we’re doing the waiting game. Hopefully we’ll see some sort of response by late November. The waiting is agony...

It’s been a crazy ride so far and I’m sure my husband & I have only just scratched the surface with everything we have to do.

I am entirely grateful to have stumbled upon this forum, it has already proven to be invaluable to me. I have already poured over what I should and should not bring with me when I move! It’s also lovely to see that I am not the only one who is having undertones of being totally scared along with complete excitement at the thought of starting over in another country!

A big shout out to all the people who developed and maintain this forum. It’s going to be my go to for when I’m feeling lost or at a loss as to what to do while living abroad!

See you in the threads!  :D

• Liked: 3595
Re: Waiting for first spousal visa to be approved!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum :).

I hope your application is processed quickly and that you can move over soon :).

Feel free to explore the various sections of the forum, and if you have any questions about moving, feel free to ask :).

• Liked: 6110
Re: Waiting for first spousal visa to be approved!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 04:59:40 PM »
Glad you found us!  :) Hoping your wait is a short one!

Sponsored Links