Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 2031 times)

• Liked: 1
Hello from Germany
« on: December 08, 2020, 12:16:18 PM »
Hello all,

Originally from California, I'm now living in Germany but I recently (just this week) received my EUSS Family Permit to join my wife in the Scotland. So I am very excited about that! I was also very impressed with how quick and smooth the process went. The threads here were all very helpful in the application process. I am very thankful for all the clear and useful information that I read. Since I will soon be making my way to Scotland, I figured it would be a good idea to become a bigger part of this community. :)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »
You made it just in time!

Welcome to the forum.  :)

• Liked: 957
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 09:44:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Scotland is lovely, good luck with your move. :)

• Liked: 585
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 05:48:56 PM »
Hiya... I'm originally from California too; and been living in Scotland for 30+ years.
Where in Germany have you been living?  Back in the days when I used to travel, Germany was one of my favourite destinations  :)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 04:39:07 PM »
Hey Albatross,

30+ years! That's quite a bit of time, looks like you've really enjoyed living in Scotland. I've been visiting Edinburgh often since my partner moved there, and it is a really lovely city. I also can't wait to explore the rest of Scotland.

But it is quite a change going from California to Scotland! I've been living in Hamburg for a Master's program for some years now. It is also a very beautiful and green city, and easy to get to from Edinburgh. Still, I'm ready and excited for a change.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab