Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Help with my next visa? Work Visa vs FLR(M)?  (Read 2276 times)

• Liked: 3597
Re: Help with my next visa? Work Visa vs FLR(M)?
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2021, 11:27:30 AM »
Right so I've paid for IHS and the visa fee now, trying to book an appointment for biometrics and there are literally no free spots anywhere within 30 miles.  What am I meant to do?

You just keep trying each day until you get one... it may take a few days or so to find one, and you may have to wait a few weeks for the actual appointment.

I believe they release new appointments at midnight each night (out to 28 days ahead), so you can try at that time, and maybe at other times during the night if you can.

It's unlikely you will be able to find any available free of charge appointments, so you may have to pay £110-135 for an 'out of hours' appointment. Alternatively, some people have managed to secure an Enhanced appointment for £69.99 at an Enhanced centre... which includes document checking and scanning.

• Liked: 3
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2021, 11:34:40 AM »
You just keep trying each day until you get one... it may take a few days or so to find one, and you may have to wait a few weeks for the actual appointment.

I believe they release new appointments at midnight each night (out to 28 days ahead), so you can try at that time, and maybe at other times during the night if you can.

It's unlikely you will be able to find any available free of charge appointments, so you may have to pay £110-135 for an 'out of hours' appointment. Alternatively, some people have managed to secure an Enhanced appointment for £69.99 at an Enhanced centre... which includes document checking and scanning.

I can't really spend much more on this lol
Annoying that there is literally a centre 1 mile away, would be fantastic if an appointment opens up there.
How would you book an 'out of hours' appt?  Will it show as an open spot when you select one of the centres?

• Liked: 3597
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2021, 11:51:02 AM »
I can't really spend much more on this lol
Annoying that there is literally a centre 1 mile away, would be fantastic if an appointment opens up there.
How would you book an 'out of hours' appt?  Will it show as an open spot when you select one of the centres?

Yes, when you go into the section to book an appointment, if there are any appointments available, free or otherwise, they should show up.

If nothing is showing at all, that means there are no out of hours or free appointments available, so you just have to keep checking.

Just a word of warning: I don't think I've seen anyone here on the forum manage to book a free appointment in the last 3-4 months.

I found this PDF online yesterday which shows how to book an appointment in the system via screenshots:
https://legalcentre.org/files/Sopra_Steria_PDF.pdf

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2021, 12:05:37 AM »
Yes, when you go into the section to book an appointment, if there are any appointments available, free or otherwise, they should show up.

If nothing is showing at all, that means there are no out of hours or free appointments available, so you just have to keep checking.

Just a word of warning: I don't think I've seen anyone here on the forum manage to book a free appointment in the last 3-4 months.

I found this PDF online yesterday which shows how to book an appointment in the system via screenshots:
https://legalcentre.org/files/Sopra_Steria_PDF.pdf

The joke of it is, is that I don't think they are doing free appointments at all by the looks of things.  I refreshed exactly at midnight went onto one of the London core service points where they showed an available slot for every single time, and there weren't any that said free.  Same thing with other core service points.

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »
Submitted my application back in Feb,  had my biometrics yesterday, was just informed my application was successful! Thank you guys again so much for all your help!

• Liked: 6112
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2021, 04:49:29 AM »
Submitted my application back in Feb,  had my biometrics yesterday, was just informed my application was successful! Thank you guys again so much for all your help!

Wow, you got a decision in one day? Congratulations!  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab