Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK Spousal Visa  (Read 6633 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: UK Spousal Visa
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2021, 07:17:44 PM »
Hi everyone, just a little update to let you know today my husbands visa was approved! It’s a YES!!!! I have you all to thank. I could not have done this without you. I had so many questions, so many worries but you all helped me feel at ease. Thank you so so soo much and I am looking forward to regularly coming on here 💕 ;D

Congratulations!  :)

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2021, 07:40:48 PM »
Hi everyone, just a little update to let you know today my husbands visa was approved! It’s a YES!!!! I have you all to thank. I could not have done this without you. I had so many questions, so many worries but you all helped me feel at ease. Thank you so so soo much and I am looking forward to regularly coming on here ;D
Congratulations !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2021, 09:01:14 AM »
Thank you so much everyone! :) I just wondered when you came to the UK, what did you set up for money transfers? Is TransferWise the best one? My husband and I have always used Revolut but for some reason there’s a limit when he tries to put money on!

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2021, 09:07:40 AM »
Thank you so much everyone! :) I just wondered when you came to the UK, what did you set up for money transfers? Is TransferWise the best one? My husband and I have always used Revolut but for some reason there’s a limit when he tries to put money on!

I think almost all of us use Transferwise!

They have decided to call themselves Wise now.

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2021, 12:53:29 PM »
Thank you! My husband is finally here and I couldn’t be happier! I had a question re jobs though. Can he start applying for them now or does he have to have BRP in hand? He can’t pick it up til next Friday as he is quarantining. X

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2021, 12:05:30 PM »
Hi all,

I had a question regarding FLRM, so it won’t be til December 2023 but I wondered regarding evidence. We are living with my parents, hoping to find somewhere soon but just getting on our feet and all.

I have a Vodafone account, as does my husband, so for our individual accounts would this count as one piece of evidence each?
Also Bank.. we are going to try set up a joint account and have individual accounts but husband is still waiting to get set up on to a high st bank account as is currently only able to get a digital one at the moment but we could have individual bank statements and our joint. My question was really how regularly should we get these statements, every 3 months or so?

He will also have DVLA letter but it hasn’t come in yet. Our GP here no longer does letters either apparently, so unable to get that. He will also have HMRC letter coming in soon hopefully.

Just as we are with my parents we aren’t really gonna have much for the first period of this visa, will that be okay? Sorry this is long! I am a worrier  ;D

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2021, 12:12:45 PM »
Hi all,

I had a question regarding FLRM, so it won’t be til December 2023 but I wondered regarding evidence. We are living with my parents, hoping to find somewhere soon but just getting on our feet and all.

I have a Vodafone account, as does my husband, so for our individual accounts would this count as one piece of evidence each?
Also Bank.. we are going to try set up a joint account and have individual accounts but husband is still waiting to get set up on to a high st bank account as is currently only able to get a digital one at the moment but we could have individual bank statements and our joint. My question was really how regularly should we get these statements, every 3 months or so?

He will also have DVLA letter but it hasn’t come in yet. Our GP here no longer does letters either apparently, so unable to get that. He will also have HMRC letter coming in soon hopefully.

Just as we are with my parents we aren’t really gonna have much for the first period of this visa, will that be okay? Sorry this is long! I am a worrier  ;D

Have the bank statements come every month. That way, when it comes to spacing things out, you will never be stuck for a particular month.
You can't really have too much mail coming in.
If it turns out you do not have enough or evenly spaced mail, you should write a letter explaining why not. That will be accepted.

« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2021, 12:14:56 PM »
Have the bank statements come every month. That way, when it comes to spacing things out, you will never be stuck for a particular month.
You can't really have too much mail coming in.
If it turns out you do not have enough or evenly spaced mail, you should write a letter explaining why not. That will be accepted.

Thank you! Do you know if like a job offer letter would be accepted too? It would have my husbands address on also!

« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2021, 12:18:34 PM »
Thank you! Do you know if like a job offer letter would be accepted too? It would have my husbands address on also!

I think if you need to use it to make up your mail it would be fine but if you have enough with other, more formal things then I would leave it out.

« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2021, 02:54:26 PM »
I think if you need to use it to make up your mail it would be fine but if you have enough with other, more formal things then I would leave it out.

Thank you! And does it just have to be the 2 years prior to the application that the evidence is covered from? Or should we really be starting now? I’ve read conflicting things haha! His visa would be up mid December 2023, so would we just need evidence from December 2021 onwards?

It’s just tricky since we’re living with my parents at the moment and they have all their bills set. I’d only be able to show my individual bank statements, husbands bank statements when he’s set up, joint account with bank also, HMRC letter when that comes in and Vodafone bills individually if that’s allowed... but would that be enough? The NHS practice here say that they can’t do any letter  :-\\\\

« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2021, 02:59:21 PM »
Thank you! And does it just have to be the 2 years prior to the application that the evidence is covered from? Or should we really be starting now? I’ve read conflicting things haha! His visa would be up mid December 2023, so would we just need evidence from December 2021 onwards?

It’s just tricky since we’re living with my parents at the moment and they have all their bills set. I’d only be able to show my individual bank statements, husbands bank statements when he’s set up, joint account with bank also, HMRC letter when that comes in and Vodafone bills individually if that’s allowed... but would that be enough? The NHS practice here say that they can’t do any letter  :-\\\\

It's 2 years for FLR and 2.5 years for ILR. Just start keeping everything now, it'll get you in the habit. You need only 3 sources so it could be one HMRC letter, one bill and all the rest could be bank statements.

« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2021, 03:06:58 PM »
It's 2 years for FLR and 2.5 years for ILR. Just start keeping everything now, it'll get you in the habit. You need only 3 sources so it could be one HMRC letter, one bill and all the rest could be bank statements.

That is perfect, thank you so much :)

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2021, 09:55:10 AM »

I also wanted to ask another question! So, my husband and I tried to take over the BT Bill but my mum is the account holder so they said they could add my husband and I on to it but my mum will still be on as she’s the account holder. Would this still count for the evidence? It’ll have all 3 of our names on it but we would be paying the money to my mum. We should hopefully have our own place next year! I’m just thinking ahead haha. We’d have joint bank, possibly joint Vodafone but maybe individual if they don’t let us do that, then we’d have the BT Bill and any other little bits like HMRC letter, DVLA letter!

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2021, 06:32:46 PM »
I also wanted to ask another question! So, my husband and I tried to take over the BT Bill but my mum is the account holder so they said they could add my husband and I on to it but my mum will still be on as she’s the account holder. Would this still count for the evidence? It’ll have all 3 of our names on it but we would be paying the money to my mum. We should hopefully have our own place next year! I’m just thinking ahead haha. We’d have joint bank, possibly joint Vodafone but maybe individual if they don’t let us do that, then we’d have the BT Bill and any other little bits like HMRC letter, DVLA letter!

Honestly, I wouldn't bother messing around with the BT bill. You all but have your 3 sources already and if you feel the need to add more, you have a lot of time to sort something else out.

« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2021, 01:52:55 PM »
Hi, I’ve not been on in a while, I wasn’t sure if I’d need to start a new thread or if I can just ask in here but we’re gathering our evidence so we have something every 3 or 4 months and I’m a bit confused about something.

I get Bank Statements from the RBS and I ask them to mail them to me but they’re the ones that are like half of an A4 sheet and they have no date at the top but they have the dates of transactions, RBS insist they are their statements though but aren’t on letterhead. Since these come to the house can they be used as correspondence? My husband gets a Bank of Scotland one and it looks totally different to his! So I just wondered if they can be used or maybe not  :(

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/753508581384356655/ These are the ones that I’ve been getting sent to me

Sponsored Links