Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR application date  (Read 366 times)

• Liked: 11
ILR application date
« on: January 17, 2021, 04:55:51 PM »
Hi guys

I'm way wayyy ahead of myself here, but wanting to make sure that the wedding date we're planning won't interfere with my application for ILR

Can someone just confirm if I've calculated correctly?

I should be able to apply for ILR from 2nd October 2022

My first FLR*M visa was issue 30th October 2017... My current FLRM doesn't expire until 2nd May 2023 (thanks to nearly 6 months of delays due to Covid!!)

Didn't want to be planning our New York wedding whilst having pending immigration applications!

Thanks xx

• Liked: 4985
Re: ILR application date
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 06:36:36 PM »
Okay, you are confusing me.  I take it you are already married but planning a celebration?

What date did you ENTER the UK?  Or was it a fiancĂ© visa?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 06:48:46 PM »
As I understand it, you moved to the UK on a Tier 4 visa, then switched to FLR(M) as Unmarried Partners in October 2017.

Now you are planning to get married, but are hoping the act of getting married will not affect your ILR eligibility, correct?

What date are you planning to get married?

• Liked: 11
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 08:51:10 PM »
Sorry if that was confusing.

I'm not married yet, we're planning a wedding in NY. I don't want my travel arrangements to conflict with a possible ILR application!

Ksand24 - you're right. I moved to the UK on a Tier4 student visa, spent some time on a Tier 2 work visa as well. Switched to FLR(M) pathway in October 2017.

I want to make sure it won't affect my eligibility and also that my timeline for when I should be applying for ILR won't conflict with me travelling to America for my wedding.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab