Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question: Final step/application in the five year process help.  (Read 316 times)

• Liked: 0
Question: Final step/application in the five year process help.
« on: January 18, 2021, 10:17:07 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds you well, my wife and I are excited to be a part of such a great community, It's been invaluable in helping us with our visa applications and journey so far.

The reason for our post is that in a few months we will be coming to the end of my wife's 5 year visa process, her Leave to remain residence permit will be expiring.

So our question is -

Do we go through and use the same forms/application process for which we used on her most recent visa or is there a different one for the final step?

We hope that someone is able to lend advice and look forward to your responses.

Many Thanks,

A&S

• Liked: 6110
Re: Question: Final step/application in the five year process help.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 10:19:11 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds you well, my wife and I are excited to be a part of such a great community, It's been invaluable in helping us with our visa applications and journey so far.

The reason for our post is that in a few months we will be coming to the end of my wife's 5 year visa process, her Leave to remain residence permit will be expiring.

So our question is -

Do we go through and use the same forms/application process for which we used on her most recent visa or is there a different one for the final step?

We hope that someone is able to lend advice and look forward to your responses.

Many Thanks,

A&S

You will be applying for ILR and will need online form SET(M).

Has she passed her life in the UK test? It's mandatory for ILR (unless exempt).

• Liked: 0
Re: Question: Final step/application in the five year process help.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 10:44:08 AM »
Wonderful, thank you so much Larrabee, we've now booked her life in the uk test. Looking forward to finally having all this done and not have it always at the back of our mind.

I really appreciate your response and help, you're amazing.

Sponsored Links