Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Following up on the lag in approvals.  (Read 449 times)

• Liked: 49
Following up on the lag in approvals.
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:27:06 AM »
Hello! I just wanted to put feelers out on anyone waiting for approval on an FLR M visa. This is my third one with my final being ILR in two plus years. I submitted my biometrics at the center on 25 November 20.  I know there is a great delay due to Covid and most all the UK on full lockdown ( we are here in Edinburgh). Yet it makes me really nervous not hearing anything. Are there many people in this same boat? Has anyone gotten any correspondence? Just wanted to see if there is a way of checking on it or do I just wait and see?  Thank you!!

• Liked: 3595
Re: Following up on the lag in approvals.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 10:43:48 AM »
I don't think there's much you can do other than wait, to be honest, since there is a bit of a delay at the moment.

The latest approvals for FLR(M) and ILR that have been received this week were for applications submitted in August with biometrics given via the app in September.

Though there were a couple of approvals in late December/early Jan for people who submitted their applications in September and gave biometrics in October.

This is the thread where everyone has been recording their processing times:
https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=98411.800

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 12:40:28 PM »
Yeah, waiting is bad enough at the best of times but must be so much worse at the moment.

What about starting to study for your life in the UK test now, to take your mind off it? It's never too early to get that out of the way!  :)

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 02:57:41 PM »
Haa!! I am laughing because my husband who is Scottish has become a master regarding the US branches of gov after following the election and inauguration! You are so right I need to! How do I obtain the current book? Thanks!x

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 02:59:34 PM »
Thank you Ksand!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 05:57:19 PM »
Haa!! I am laughing because my husband who is Scottish has become a master regarding the US branches of gov after following the election and inauguration! You are so right I need to! How do I obtain the current book? Thanks!x

This is the official link.  https://www.officiallifeintheuk.co.uk/shop

Comes from this page.  https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test/what-happens-test

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab