Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Category B (Part 2) & furloughed income  (Read 353 times)

• Liked: 0
Category B (Part 2) & furloughed income
« on: January 24, 2021, 10:42:28 PM »
PLEASE HELP :)

I am based in the UK & my partner is overseas.

My employment history in 2020:

-   January – May (employed)
-   June – July (furloughed)
-   August – December (not working)

My employment history in 2021:

-   January (not working)
-   February (starting a new job)

We meet Parts 1 & 2 under Category B and want to apply in March 2021. I have a few questions to ask, please:

1)   If we want to apply in March 2021, do we need to submit my payslips covering the period (March 2020 – February 2021) OR (April 2020 – March 2021)? Is the actual month when you are applying should be included in your 12 months period? And is it important if we submit the application at the beginning, end or mid of March?

2)   As far as I know, your reduced salary because you are furloughed will be treated as though you’re earning 100% of your salary. Is the reason of furlough will be taken into consideration? Or only the actual fact that you’ve been furloughed will matter? For example, I stopped working in May 2020, was re-employed and put on furlough in June & July 2020?

3)   www.gov.uk [nofollow] : “If you’ve experienced a loss of income due to coronavirus up to 1 January 2021, we will consider employment income for the period immediately before the loss of income, provided the minimum income requirement was met for at least 6 months immediately before the date the income was lost”. Is this applicable to Category A where you have been with the same employer for at least 6 months prior to the date of application or Category B (Part 2) as well?

THANK YOU!

Sponsored Links