Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Proving Housing costs shared ownership ILR  (Read 298 times)

• Liked: 3
Proving Housing costs shared ownership ILR
« on: January 28, 2021, 10:56:21 AM »
The application doesn’t give a mixed option, ie it just lets you pick whether you rent or own. For shared ownership, how should `I approach this question? My thought is to click own, upload the mortgage offer and illustration, and attach a cover letter also explaining the situation and also uploading the rental agreement with the management company....thoughts?

• Liked: 6111
Re: Proving Housing costs shared ownership ILR
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 11:26:43 AM »
The application doesn’t give a mixed option, ie it just lets you pick whether you rent or own. For shared ownership, how should `I approach this question? My thought is to click own, upload the mortgage offer and illustration, and attach a cover letter also explaining the situation and also uploading the rental agreement with the management company....thoughts?

Yes, pick one or other then explain in a letter and provide evidence of both. I would also choose the own option.

You'll need the land registry document (if it exists in this situation) a recent mortgage statement and the rental agreement.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »
Unfortunately the land registry document doesn’t exist yet

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 11:40:01 AM »
Unfortunately the land registry document doesn’t exist yet

You will need to explain why in your letter. Include the original purchase paperwork.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 01:14:14 PM »
I should clarify- there's a signed mortgage deed that has been filed with the land registry- is that what you are referring to? The UK equivalent to a title deed doesn't exist yet.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 02:33:57 PM »
I should clarify- there's a signed mortgage deed that has been filed with the land registry- is that what you are referring to? The UK equivalent to a title deed doesn't exist yet.

It wasn't but do send that.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab