Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Co-habitation Statement date/Statement period/date letter arrived  (Read 258 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello Hello,
I have a quick question about the cohabitation evidence. We have different letters from different banks that create their statements in different ways and I just want to make sure we are focusing on the correct dates.
Our joint monzo statements say in large letters on the top the period they are for (always 1st -last of a given month). That will be the only date they have on them. Can we use these for the month that they cover? Or do they need a specific day in that month the letter was created/sent? So is 1st-31st of Jan okay or does it have to say 14th of Feb?
Another bank does give specific dates that the statement was produced which they call statement date. Again, no date next to our address but the statement date is a specific day in the month when that statement was created. Is that okay as proof of cohabitation for that month?
Also, for the months we are submitting separate statements (1 each) do they absolutely have to be the from the same month or is it okay for them to be from 2 different consecutive months?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give on this!

• Liked: 6110
Re: FLR(M) Co-habitation Statement date/Statement period/date letter arrived
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:17:54 PM »
Hello Hello,
I have a quick question about the cohabitation evidence. We have different letters from different banks that create their statements in different ways and I just want to make sure we are focusing on the correct dates.
Our joint monzo statements say in large letters on the top the period they are for (always 1st -last of a given month). That will be the only date they have on them. Can we use these for the month that they cover? Or do they need a specific day in that month the letter was created/sent? So is 1st-31st of Jan okay or does it have to say 14th of Feb?
Another bank does give specific dates that the statement was produced which they call statement date. Again, no date next to our address but the statement date is a specific day in the month when that statement was created. Is that okay as proof of cohabitation for that month?
Also, for the months we are submitting separate statements (1 each) do they absolutely have to be the from the same month or is it okay for them to be from 2 different consecutive months?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give on this!

If there is a date range, take the latest of the dates, for example Jan 18th-Feb 17th would count for February.

If it's 1st to last, it will count for that month.

Ideally they will be from the same month but they are not going to refuse you for being a month out. But if you have your statements sent each month, this shouldn't be a problem.

All must be originals, sent through the post. If they are copies of easier statements,  they count for the period received, not the earlier time period.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab