Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR M Spousal Renewal Visa Enquiry  (Read 778 times)

• Liked: 3595
Re: FLR M Spousal Renewal Visa Enquiry
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2021, 03:34:34 PM »
1. I first want to confirm that everything is done online and that I don't need to send anything via post, is that correct?

That's correct.

2. I am going to apply with my husband's finances - can I apply with PDFs rather than originals of his payslips? Is that also fine with bills or statements - can they be downloaded from online?

For payslips, if they are issued electronically, then each one must be verified in the employer letter.

For bank statements being used for the financial requirement, if they are printed from online banking, they must either be:
- stamped by the bank on every single page
or
- accompanied by a letter from the bank confirming their authenticity
So this means printing them all, taking them to the bank, and then scanning every single page.
Alternatively, if you are able to, you can order paper statements to be mailed to you, or have the bank print the statements for you.

For bills, if they are being used for the cohabitation documents, they cannot be online bills. They must have been received in the mail in the months they were issued (to prove you were physically living in the house in those months in order to be in possession of them).

3. In regards to the bills/co habitation documents, we actually do not have that many bills in general. We are both on the council tax bill but the rest are in his name. We are both on the rental agreement - I can also send my personal credit card statements, student loan statements and GP or pension statements in my name if that is acceptable (with the months/years you have stated)

I think all those can be used. What I would do is sort out all the documents you have in each of your names, and then you can figure out which documents you can use for the required months.

If possible, I would get your name added to as many of your utility bills as possible, in order to prepare for ILR in 2.5 years. Also, if any of your bills are only issues online, you'll want to switch to paper statements so that you receive them in the mail from now on.

4. Is this the proper link to apply? https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/family-routes

Yes, looks like that's the right one.

5. After this first renewal, am I able to apply for ILR in 2.5 years?

Yes.

As you entered on a fiance visa, the date you qualify for ILR will normally be the date that your new FLR(M) BRP expires, and you can apply up to 28 days before that date.

Sponsored Links