Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Need updated info on taxes and the latest stimulus'  (Read 433 times)

• Liked: 49
Need updated info on taxes and the latest stimulus'
« on: February 21, 2021, 12:17:44 PM »
Hello! I was reading posts regarding US and UK taxes but did not see the most updated info. I work part-time and have not filed a US tax form since I worked in the USA in 2017,  I want to first make sure that I am not going to be in trouble with the IRS and if I even need to file. Secondly, I have a US bank account but no home in the US ( it has my UK address on it). I am still on my third visa status. ( just in case that meant anything for taxes). If I qualify for a stimulus I want to get ahead of it for sure.  I have no clue how to go about it and if I need to file. Someone did answer me awhile back but I cannot find that person's post! Thank you for any help.x

• Liked: 6110
Re: Need updated info on taxes and the latest stimulus'
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 12:27:08 PM »
Hello! I was reading posts regarding US and UK taxes but did not see the most updated info. I work part-time and have not filed a US tax form since I worked in the USA in 2017,  I want to first make sure that I am not going to be in trouble with the IRS and if I even need to file. Secondly, I have a US bank account but no home in the US ( it has my UK address on it). I am still on my third visa status. ( just in case that meant anything for taxes). If I qualify for a stimulus I want to get ahead of it for sure.  I have no clue how to go about it and if I need to file. Someone did answer me awhile back but I cannot find that person's post! Thank you for any help.x

Here are your previous threads.

https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=98920.msg1307244#msg1307244

https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=98516.msg1302707#msg1302707

Sponsored Links