Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Next after Spouse Visa  (Read 1894 times)

• Liked: 3596
Re: Next after Spouse Visa
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2022, 03:20:42 PM »
Where have you lived together?

It only gives an option for one postcode, but we have lived in two places... Should I just do current?

Yes, current address only.

• Liked: 11
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2022, 10:30:54 AM »
Hi.

In the application it wrote 'how long did you live in previous country' and somehow I put Dec (should have be September)
The glitchy system does not let you amend - I have submitted now - should I just write in the cover letter?

Also, is the date the proof of savings needs to be valid 1 month within submitting date, or to biometrics?

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 10:39:17 AM by cjjccnj »

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2022, 10:42:59 AM »
Hi.

In the application it wrote 'how long did you live in previous country' and somehow I put Dec (should have be September)
The glitchy system does not let you amend - I have submitted now - should I just write in the cover letter?

Also, is the date the proof of savings needs to be valid 1 month within submitting date, or to biometrics?

Thanks

Yes, just add a note somewhere to correct.

The most recent date on your savings statement needs to be within 28 days of the application submission date, not the biometric date.

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2022, 10:56:31 AM »
Thanks, also. We have 3 passports for the applicant due to name change, expiring etc. Do we submit every page, of every passport online?  also, every page for the sponsor?

Also, where do we submit passport photos? On the upload documents?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 12:00:57 PM by cjjccnj »

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2022, 08:59:43 PM »
Thanks, also. We have 3 passports for the applicant due to name change, expiring etc. Do we submit every page, of every passport online?  also, every page for the sponsor?

Also, where do we submit passport photos? On the upload documents?
]

Hi all. Nearly there - apologies.

1) Do we need to submit passport photos? We are self uploading.
2) In the 'declaration of cash savings' (it's the sponsor savings) - does it simply sttate that he is the holder of x bank account with a provider as per formal letter uploaded, holding >x amount for last 6 months, savings under my control only and can be immedaitely available if necessary, and that they are accumulated from work?

Thanks

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2022, 09:11:27 PM »
1) Do we need to submit passport photos? We are self uploading.

No. Passport photos haven’t been required for a few years now. They just use the biometrics photo for the visa instead.

2) In the 'declaration of cash savings' (it's the sponsor savings) - does it simply sttate that he is the holder of x bank account with a provider as per formal letter uploaded, holding >x amount for last 6 months, savings under my control only and can be immedaitely available if necessary, and that they are accumulated from work?

No, he just needs to state something like:

Source of Savings
Savings have been built up from employment income over X years

Further explanation is not needed unless the source of savings is more complicated, such as from the sale of property, from monetary gifts, from investments/stocks/shares etc.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2022, 07:03:34 PM »
Hello

We are ready to submit, I believe. Online application and appointment for biometrics is on Wed. Really appreciate if anyone has time to check.

My main question is on the ukvcas to upload it has a done of not relevant headings - do I submit just where applicable? Below is a list of optional document categories. Please ensure you check your Access UK document checklist before including documents in the categories below. For some application routes, ‘Optional’ documents offer you the ability to provide evidence in a number of categories at your discretion to satisfy immigration rules.

Section 1

- Applicant current passport, 2x previous passports (including vignette and one post name change). Every page scanned into a PDF each.
- Declaration forums 1 and 2, not including 3 as all docs are just us both signing - is this ok?
- Signed sponsor Declaration form.
- Print out of payment of application

Section 2 - Relationship
- Marriage Certificate
- Cohabitation documents (all received in post)

March 2020: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
August 2020: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 water bill
November/December 2020: Sponsor HMRC letter with Date :November 2020. Applicant with Date in Dec 2020.
March 2021: Applicant & Sponsor Combined in 1 water bill
September 2021: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
November: 2021: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
March 2022: Applicant Bank Statement for March, Sponsor different water bill

Cover letter: Co-habitation / relationship – please find documentation showing evidence of our relationship / co-habitation in the PDF attached labeled cohabitation as well as our marriage certificate. We have done our best to provide every 4 months. However – for July 2020 we have substituted with August 2020 with a joint bill as we did not receive anything papered (COVID threw our organization off to switch to papered statements). For December 2020, we did not have a joint bill so provide Nov/December evidence for Sponsor  & Partner. In 2021, we provide March 2021 but for August we did not get another papered joint bill (following a house move) – it has taken time to get papered bills. However we provide September and November 2021 council bills. For March 2022. we have provided evidence in separate names.

Section 3 - Savings
- Letter from bank stating my account number, name, how long had account and all transactions showing > the amount for last 7 months on letter headed paper etc.
- Accompanying cover letter stating source of funds (employment) for the partner of applicant

Section 4 - Accomodation
- Copy of original tenancy agreement
- Letter from landlord saying rolling tenancy
(is this enough? i had some checkbox on the printout checklist from UK V&I saying 'evidence of monthly housing costs for the accomodation/council tax costs?)

I am also including an ote that states the 2 changes I could not modify on the app (Date you lived there) and a small typo on Issuing authority in the passport.

Do I need to provide evidence of IHS payment?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 07:06:14 PM by cjjccnj »

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2022, 07:37:09 PM »
Okay, the upload sections (bolded) you need to use should be as follows:

Application Documents
- Applicant current passport
- 2x previous passports (including vignette and one post name change). Every page scanned into a PDF each.
- Declaration forums 1 and 2, not including 3 as all docs are just us both signing - is this ok? Yep. Part 1 is signed by the applicant. Part 2 is signed by the sponsor. You do not include part 3
- Signed sponsor Declaration form.

Proof of Identity/Travel History
- Sponsor's UK passport
- Applicant's BRP card

Finances
- Letter from bank stating my account number, name, how long had account and all transactions showing > the amount for last 7 months on letter headed paper etc.
- Accompanying cover letter stating source of funds (employment) for the partner of applicant

Residence in the UK
Accommodation Documents
- Copy of original tenancy agreement
- Letter from landlord saying rolling tenancy
- Latest council tax bill
Cohabitation documents
March 2020: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
August 2020: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 water bill
November/December 2020: Sponsor HMRC letter with Date :November 2020. Applicant with Date in Dec 2020.
March 2021: Applicant & Sponsor Combined in 1 water bill
September 2021: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
November: 2021: Applicant & Sponsor combined in 1 council bill
March 2022: Applicant Bank Statement for March, Sponsor different water bill
- Cover letter: Co-habitation / relationship

Other
- Marriage Certificate
- Note that states the 2 changes I could not modify on the app (Date you lived there) and a small typo on Issuing authority in the passport.

And you leave all the other upload sections blank.

Do I need to provide evidence of IHS payment?

No, as you will have provided the reference number in the application form.

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2022, 08:11:15 PM »
Biometrics 23rd March
Approved 4th April

Thanks so much… really appreciate everyone here. Can’t emphasise it enough.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2022, 08:27:29 PM »
Biometrics 23rd March
Approved 4th April

Thanks so much… really appreciate everyone here. Can’t emphasise it enough.

Congratulations!!!  :)

Sponsored Links