Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiance Visa - Starting paperwork!  (Read 4640 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Fiance Visa - Starting paperwork!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2021, 06:22:41 PM »
Had another two questions come to mind also, sorry, nitpicking over small things as the process is just stressful hah.

We discovered all together we're missing a few flight emails, specifically my flight in 2017, my flight to London in 2019 (we have my return flight, just not my original flight over), and my flight in June to November 2019. So 3 all together. All of our other flights are documented/dated in PDF, along with a few photos during that time, and cards/letters. Like you said, do we just briefly mention this in our sponsor letter?

Also, as we're using cat A) salaried, she has a few times the pay is different than the last months (still meeting the minimum requirement), as they were adjusting her taxes, etc. They all match her bank statements to paystubs. Will that be an issue?

Thanks again!

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »
We discovered all together we're missing a few flight emails, specifically my flight in 2017, my flight to London in 2019 (we have my return flight, just not my original flight over), and my flight in June to November 2019. So 3 all together. All of our other flights are documented/dated in PDF, along with a few photos during that time, and cards/letters. Like you said, do we just briefly mention this in our sponsor letter?

Yes, just mention in the sponsor letter that you no longer have all of the flight tickets.

Also, you only need 1 photo, 2 at most, to prove you have met in person 1 time. I would provide one photo from when you first met, and one recent photo, just to show relationship progression.

So, for relationship evidence you include:
- no more than 2 photos
- all of the flight tickets/boarding passes you still have
- letters/cards sent to each other
- screenshots of email inboxes/call logs/messages (dates/times/names only, no message or email content) showing regular communication covering all the periods of your relationship that you have been apart

Also, as we're using cat A) salaried, she has a few times the pay is different than the last months (still meeting the minimum requirement), as they were adjusting her taxes, etc. They all match her bank statements to paystubs. Will that be an issue?

No, it won't be an issue. If she is salaried, as long as her lowest payslip shows gross pay of at least £1,550, it won't make any difference.

They will calculate the income that can be used by multiplying the lowest monthly payslip by 12 to get her annual salary.

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2021, 08:19:42 PM »
Thank you!

Just to clarify, for the Fiance Visa, for accommodation, is a council tax bill required? Or just the tenancy agreement, and confirmation letter? It's her co-worker that owns the home that we're renting from, so I'm assuming she can just type the letterup, then sign it at the bottom in print?

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2021, 08:31:24 PM »
Just to clarify, for the Fiance Visa, for accommodation, is a council tax bill required? Or just the tenancy agreement, and confirmation letter? It's her co-worker that owns the home that we're renting from, so I'm assuming she can just type the letterup, then sign it at the bottom in print?

When you're applying from outside the UK, a council tax bill is not required... so you just need the tenancy agreement plus a letter from the landlord confirming that the applicant has permission to live there.

The landlord letter should be typed and printed, then hand-signed in pen... then scanned and uploaded along with the tenancy agreement.

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2021, 08:09:22 PM »
Hey,

Another question as always haha.

Getting nearer to applying, and I'm getting a little confused with the online application process for priority.

I've seen a few recommendations are thrown around when you google it, ASC, PAC, USCIS, and VFS.

I'm assuming I can't do priority through the application itself as I'll be applying from the USA right?

With VFS, is there a way of applying without purchasing a "package"? Just priority, without using a VFS Global Center?

I'll be applying from Missouri, so I'll be using a USCIS for biometrics right?

I'm assuming after I submit my application, I book my biometrics at an ASC? And use VFS to upload my documents and pay for priority?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:29:31 PM by Morlu22 »

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2021, 08:58:24 PM »
Hey,

Another question as always haha.

Getting nearer to applying, and I'm getting a little confused with the online application process for priority.

I've seen a few recommendations are thrown around when you google it, ASC, PAC, USCIS, and VFS.

Okay, for clarification, here’s what the acronyms mean:

USCIS = US Citizenship and Immigration Services

ASC = Application Support Centre

VFS = UKVI’s commercial partner who handles U.K. visa application services in the US

You use the VFS Global website for the following:
- booking biometrics at a USCIS ASC
- purchasing priority processing and shipping services
- uploading your application documents

I'm assuming I can't do priority through the application itself as I'll be applying from the USA right?

You apply online and then you create an account on the VFS Global website, where you can purchase the priority service if you want to.

With VFS, is there a way of applying without purchasing a "package"? Just priority, without using a VFS Global Center?

Yes, you simply select: ‘USA - Application Service Centre’ instead of one of the premium centres, and book biometrics for free at a USCIS ASC.

The packages are a complete waste of money so we don’t recommend anyone purchase them (you’re paying an extra $1200 just to be able to keep your passport while the visa is processing)

I'll be applying from Missouri, so I'll be using a USCIS for biometrics right?

Yes.

You can check where your nearest ASC is here:
https://egov.uscis.gov/office-locator/#/ascresults/MO/Missouri

I'm assuming after I submit my application, I book my biometrics at an ASC? And use VFS to upload my documents and pay for priority?

You book biometrics on the VFS website at the same time that you pay for priority and any shipping labels... and then you upload your documents to the website as well.

You cannot book biometrics directly through the ASC - you can only do it on the VFS Global website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2021, 10:47:34 PM »
Thank you so much!

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 11:12:35 PM »
So follow up (sorry for being a nuisance),

On the website, before you pay, these are the three options I get, which I think has had me confused with regards to paying on the website itself or VFS (without wanting to pay for the VFS package).

https://imgur.com/JMDcF9C

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2021, 12:38:56 AM »
So follow up (sorry for being a nuisance),

On the website, before you pay, these are the three options I get, which I think has had me confused with regards to paying on the website itself or VFS (without wanting to pay for the VFS package).

https://imgur.com/JMDcF9C

Ah, okay - it looks like they may have changed how you purchase priority then. I wasn’t aware of that.

So:

Option 1: you will book biometrics at a USCIS ASC, but will not be purchasing priority service (visa fee of $2197)

Option 2: biometrics at a USCIS ASC, and you are purchasing priority service now (visa fee of $2197 plus priority service for $827 = $3024)

Option 3: biometrics submitted at a premium centre, and you will purchase either the $1200 or $2000 premium service on the VFS Global website (visa fee of $2197)

So if you will be using priority then you select option 2 and follow the instructions for payment.

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2021, 12:58:42 AM »
Wonderful, thank you.

I'm assuming after paying for priority on the visa (so option 2), I'll be able to use VFS simply for booking biometrics and uploading documents?

Was going to use UPS for the shipping labels (they're a bit cheaper than the VFS option).

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2021, 01:32:10 AM »
Wonderful, thank you.

I'm assuming after paying for priority on the visa (so option 2), I'll be able to use VFS simply for booking biometrics and uploading documents?

That should be the case.

Was going to use UPS for the shipping labels (they're a bit cheaper than the VFS option).

The VFS courier option is just a fixed-price UPS shipping label.

With VFS, you can either pay $75 for round-trip UPS shipping or €45 for just the return UPS shipping (and buy your own outbound label).

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2021, 08:14:36 PM »
Hey again,

Perhaps I'm thinking too much about this, but I had a question about her payslip.

We are using cat A) Salaried. She is paid on the 15th of every month. That correlates with the bank statements as well, but on her payslip, it doesn't state the exact date her pay goes in, only shows "Period Nov 2020" , then "Date 30 Nov 2020"

Here is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/A90RBbJ

The reason I ask is that I had planned on applying after she gets her pay on the 15th of May, then her bank statement on the 18th, then apply around the 22nd. But with that showing the 30th, it just had me worried. Am I overthinking this? Or do I need to hold out another month?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:18:53 PM by Morlu22 »

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2021, 08:48:38 PM »
Okay, if the payslip only states the date of 30th November, then your 6 months for the payslips will not start until 30th November... because every single day that you are relying on has to be explicitly covered by the payslips.

So, if the first payslip she has is 30th November, that means that the only date in November which is covered is the 30th, and therefore the 6 months of payslips that you must provide are:

30th November 2020
31st December 2020
31st January 2021
28th February 2021
31st March 2021
30th April 2021
31st May 2021

Which means you cannot apply until early June 2021, once you have the 31st May payslip and corresponding bank statement.

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2021, 09:51:44 PM »
I figured as much.

One more concern, for the bank statement. Her statements run from the 18th to the 18th.

So her statement will show the first 18 days of May, which will show the deposit of her pay in May (15th), but obviously not the date of which the payslip shows for the 31st of May.

Would that mean I'd have to wait until after the 18th of June to apply? To cover the 18th of May to the 18th of June, even though that pay in May (bank statement wise) was deposited on the 15th.

Either that or maybe Barclay will just print out the most up-to-date statement of the day she requests?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:56:57 PM by Morlu22 »

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2021, 10:01:02 PM »
Would that mean I'd have to wait until after the 18th of June to apply? To cover the 18th of May to the 18th of June, even though that pay in May (bank statement wise) was deposited on the 15th.

Either that or maybe Barclay will just print out the most up-to-date statement of the day she requests?

You just need to go into the bank on or after May 31st and ask for a partial statement to be printed, covering 18th May to the current date.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab