Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiance Visa - Starting paperwork!  (Read 4647 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Fiance Visa - Starting paperwork!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2021, 10:17:15 PM »
Wonderful, thank you!

And even though with that partial statement, she won't have any money going in, it's just for the sake of the date correlation to the payslip yes?

I'm going to have her employer clarify this in the employee letter, and also we can clarify this in the sponsor letter.

Figured that would help save the trouble for the clearance officer?

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2021, 10:22:31 PM »
And even though with that partial statement, she won't have any money going in, it's just for the sake of the date correlation to the payslip yes?

Yes, it’s just to make sure that the bank statements cover the same full 6 months as the payslips (30th Nov to 31st May).

I'm going to have her employer clarify this in the employee letter, and also we can clarify this in the sponsor letter.

Figured that would help save the trouble for the clearance officer?

What are you going to have her clarify in the letter?

The only thing that the employer letter needs to clarify is any discrepancy between the payslip date and amount, and the bank deposit date and amount (i.e. the reason why the pay is deposited on the 15th while the payslip is dated the 30th/31st).

There’s nothing about the payslips or bank statements that needs to be clarified in the sponsor letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »
I got ahead of myself.

Essentially that, the discrepancy of why her pay is on the 15th, while the payslip is dated 30th/31st.

Some months, she's paid on the 14th, sometimes later, depending on if it falls on a weekend too. So while it's scheduled for the 15th, sometimes the date varies by a day or so. Just have her clarify on those as well?

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2021, 10:40:33 PM »
I got ahead of myself.

Essentially that, the discrepancy of why her pay is on the 15th, while the payslip is dated 30th/31st.

Some months, she's paid on the 14th, sometimes later, depending on if it falls on a weekend too. So while it's scheduled for the 15th, sometimes the date varies by a day or so. Just have her clarify on those as well?
Yeah, the letter should state, for each payslip:
- payslip date
- gross pay
- net pay
- date of payslip bank deposit
- explanation for why payslip date is different to bank deposit date

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2021, 05:07:50 PM »
Questions always popping in my head after the fact.

So we're applying on the 1st of June, after the 31st of May so the bank/payslip aligns.

But I was curious. She started with her company on the 5th of November, and her November payslip simply shows the last date of Nov, with the pay she received in November (gross pay) meeting the minimum requirement of 1550.

My concern though was her job start date was the 5th of November. Will that be fine when we apply on the 1st of June?

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2021, 05:39:33 PM »
Questions always popping in my head after the fact.

So we're applying on the 1st of June, after the 31st of May so the bank/payslip aligns.

But I was curious. She started with her company on the 5th of November, and her November payslip simply shows the last date of Nov, with the pay she received in November (gross pay) meeting the minimum requirement of 1550.

My concern though was her job start date was the 5th of November. Will that be fine when we apply on the 1st of June?
It’s the date printed on the first payslip that matters, because that’s the date they will use for the beginning of the 6 months.

As long as the date on the first payslip was at least 6 months ago, you will be fine to apply on 1st June.

Her first payslip is dated 30th November, so the 6 months will be 30th November to 31st May... which the payslips will cover.

And anyway, her employer letter (and job contract too?) will confirm the job start date as 5th November, so that will be covered too.

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2021, 06:25:32 PM »
Wonderful, thank you!

Yep, including the job contract, haven't got a P60 yet, but I believe they are issued in May? If so, we planned on including it.

Believe her employer letter is all set (May will be updated when her boss fully fills it out next month), do you think it's fine?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Entry Clearance Officer [DATE]

I am writing to confirm that [NAME] has been employed with us on a [PERMANENT, FULL-TIME] contract as [JOB TITLE] since [DATE]. This position is [SALARIED/NON-SALARIED]. [NAME] receives an annual wage of [£XXX] and is contracted to work [XXX] hours per week. She has been earning this wage since [DATE].

Additionally, I would like to confirm the authenticity of the following payslips issued to XXX from XXX. Payslips are issued on the last day of each month, while our bank deposits are issued on the 15th of each month unless the 15th falls on a weekend, in which case the bank deposit will be issued on the previous working day. An example would be for November’s and May’s payslip.

Payslip Date   |   Gross Pay   |   Net Pay      |   Bank Deposit Date
30 Nov 2020   |   £1,550.00   |  £1,316.44    |  13 Nov 2020
31 Dec 2020   |   £1,550.00   |  £1,519.24    |  15 Dec 2020
31 Jan 2021   |   £1550.00    |  £1,414.41    |  15 Jan 2021
28 Feb 2021   |   £1550.00    |  £1,342.04    |  15 Feb 2021
31 Mar 2021   |   £1566.14    |  £1,325.48    |  15 Mar 2021
30 Apr 2021   |   £1682.19    |  £1,451.43    |  15 Apr 2021
31 May 2021   |      |      |

Should you require any further information regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me on the below telephone number or email address.

Best wishes,

[NAME]  [Job Title]
[Contact number] [Email Address]
[Signature]

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2021, 06:44:47 PM »
Wonderful, thank you!

Yep, including the job contract, haven't got a P60 yet, but I believe they are issued in May? If so, we planned on including it.

Yeah, I believe that companies have to issue the P60 by 31st May. So, if you have received it before you apply, then include it.

The employer letter looks pretty good to me. If she is salaried, then the letter just needs to include the annual salary - the contracted hours are not really relevant, and the word ‘wage’ should not be used because that’s usually used for non-salaried employment on an hourly wage.

So, you would just need something like:

I am writing to confirm that [NAME] has been employed with us on a [PERMANENT, FULL-TIME, SALARIED] contract as [JOB TITLE] since [DATE]. She has been earning an annual salary of [£XXX] since [DATE].

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »
If and when you have time, do you have any advice on my sponsor letter? I feel it's way too long-winded, over a page and a smidge, but we've seen each other a lot over the years, and I wanted to include the dates/year, as well as the other evidence needed. This is what it looks like so far:

Dear Entry Clearance Officer [DATE]

Re. Fiance Visa Application for XXX

I am writing in support of my fiance, [XXX], and his fiance visa application. I qualify to be the sponsor for this visa based on my UK citizenship.

I am employed full time, with a salaried position under the title [XXX] by the company [XXX] based out of Sheffield, South Yorkshire. I have been with the company since the 5th of November 2020 and have a salary of £18,600 per annum. I will meet the financial requirement under category A) Salaried.

I currently reside at [ADDRESS], where we plan to live together, and have been residing there since the 18th of November, 2020. I am renting this property paying £550 per month. This property is a semi-detached 3 bedroom home with a living room, kitchen and dining room, a bathroom, and also a private garden with a garage and driveway.

[FIANCE] and I met in June of 2017, at [XXX] where we worked together at a summer camp. We entered into a relationship while at camp, on the 31st of July. When we’re apart, we communicate daily via Facebook Messenger. On the 20th November 2018, we were engaged, but because of COVID-19, we delayed our wedding in 2020, and plan to be married on 25th September at [XXX]. We want to make our home in the UK as it provides the best environment for the family we want to raise, my stable employment, and career opportunities I have within the company I work for.

We visit each other two to four times a year, with [XXX] visiting me in the UK from 14th September through November 2017. We saw each other five times in 2018, with me flying to NYC from 10th to 20th February 2018, and again from 31st May to 28th August 2018. [XXX] visited me in the UK from 21st to 31st October 2018, and again from 19th to 22nd November. I flew to NYC from 26th December 2018 to 16th January 2019. Through 2019 we saw each other four times, with [XXX] visiting me in the UK from 18th to 26th February 2019, I flew to NYC from 12th to 21st April 2019, and [XXX] visited me in the UK from June through November 2019. I flew to NYC from 18th December 2019 to 01st January 2020. Through 2020, [XXX] came to the UK on 04 March through 07 August 2020, then visiting me in the UK again on 14th November 2020 through 10th May 2021.

I have attached via upload our email flight bookings as evidence for our travel history, with the exceptions of [XXX] flight emails from September to November 2017, his flight from 19th to 22nd November 2018, flight to London on 18th Feb 2019, and his flights from June to November 2019. I have also provided via upload our chat log, cards we’ve sent to each other, [XXX] passport stamps, and photo history to corroborate our relationship together.

I hope I have included all the necessary information, please do not hesitate to contact me, should you require any confirmation or further information.

Yours faithfully,

[XXX]

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2021, 09:40:04 PM »
If and when you have time, do you have any advice on my sponsor letter? I feel it's way too long-winded, over a page and a smidge, but we've seen each other a lot over the years, and I wanted to include the dates/year, as well as the other evidence needed. This is what it looks like so far:

Yes, it is too long - you don't need to go into that much detail, and your relationship history should really be no more than 1 paragraph.

I would suggest the following:

To The Entry Clearance Officer

I am writing to in regards to my fiance's application for a marriage visa to join me in the UK. I am a UK citizen and have lived in the UK since birth.

I am employed by company [XXX] on a full time, salaried, permanent contract. I have been with the company since the 05/11/2020 and have been earning a salary of £18,600 per annum since [DATE]. Therefore I meet the financial requirement under Category A.

Once [fiance's] visa has been approved, we will live together at [ADDRESS]. This is a semi-detached 3 bedroom house which I have been renting since 18/11/2020. I am including my tenancy agreement and a letter from my landlord giving [FIANCE] permission to live there with me.

[FIANCE] and I met on [DATE] in [CITY, STATE], where we worked together at a summer camp. We entered into a relationship on 31/07/YYYY. [FIANCE] has visited me in the UK [X TIMES] between September 2017 and May 2020. I have visited [FIANCE] in the UK [Y TIMES] between February 2018 and January 2020. We are including flight bookings as evidence of our trips, though we are missing these for September to November 2017, November 2018, February 2019, and June to November 2019. When we’re apart, we communicate daily via Facebook Messenger. We got engaged on 20/11/2018 and plan to be married on  25/0/2021 in [TOWN, CITY]. We want to make our home in the UK as it provides the best environment for the family we want to raise, my stable employment, and career opportunities I have within the company I work for.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you require any confirmation or further information.

Yours faithfully,

[XXX]

I notice you mention photo history in your letter - you only need to include 1 photo, 2 at most, just to prove you have met 1 time in person. We normally recommend sending 1 photo together from the beginning of the relationship and one recent photo together.

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2021, 08:48:04 AM »
You're amazing, thank you so much! Looks 100% better!

Yeah with the photos, I included 3, one beginning, one mid, one recent. Scrap that?

The only reason I did that, honestly was because I had a bit of a fright after reading about other individuals who had been rejected for lack of evidence toward the relationship.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2021, 09:03:09 AM »
You're amazing, thank you so much! Looks 100% better!

Yeah with the photos, I included 3, one beginning, one mid, one recent. Scrap that?

The only reason I did that, honestly was because I had a bit of a fright after reading about other individuals who had been rejected for lack of evidence toward the relationship.

That's fine.  :) It would be worse to worry the whole time that you've not sent enough!

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »
Thanks!

If I write an applicant letter, essentially listing the documents I'm sending, should I reiterate why I'm missing a few flight emails? It's briefly mentioned in the sponsor letter, wasn't sure if I mention it as well in my letter too? 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:56:04 AM by Morlu22 »

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2021, 12:40:34 PM »
Thanks!

If I write an applicant letter, essentially listing the documents I'm sending, should I reiterate why I'm missing a few flight emails? It's briefly mentioned in the sponsor letter, wasn't sure if I mention it as well in my letter too?

I don't think that's enough of a big deal to mention twice. But again, if it makes you less anxious, it wouldn't hurt to do so.

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2021, 11:59:23 AM »
Sort of sounds like a silly question, but I'm working on my fiance visa application, and I'm at the bit about travel history, and it's asking:

" How many times have you visited the following places in the past 10 years?
- Australia
- Canada
- New Zealand
- USA
- Switzerland
- European Economic Area (do not include travel to the UK)"

I've been to Canada twice, once for tourism (a week), the other was just a layover in Toronto to get to the UK. I've also had a few layovers in the EU (Norway/Spain/Netherlands) but only to get to the UK or leaving the UK back to the US.

Do I count all those times? I'm assuming I don't have to include the USA, seeing as I'm a citizen of that country.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab