Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Unpaid Leave and Payslips  (Read 427 times)

• Liked: 8
Unpaid Leave and Payslips
« on: March 08, 2021, 11:30:58 AM »
Hi!

Quick question (again). Just getting our 6 months of payslips/documents sorted for the FLR(M) extension, and wanted to make sure I've got it right, especially concerning an August payslip. See below:

BRP expires: 22nd April
Application Date: 25th March (that's exactly 28 days before--is that OK? came on a fiancé visa initially so I know I need to apply within the 28 day window)

Payslips dating:
26 Feb (should just about work, as it's the 27th day before 25th March)
26 Jan
18 Dec
26 Nov
26 Oct
25 Sep
26 August*

*For this payslip, my husband was on a period of 30% sabbatical pay for part of the month, and his salary is significantly lower than the other months (but still about double the ~1500 requirement for Category A) -- do we need to include additional payslips or is it fine because he still meets the requirement?

Just wanted to be extra sure I'm right, especially before asking his employers to write all this out in a letter. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 11:33:12 AM by avamoore22 »

• Liked: 3589
Re: Unpaid Leave and Payslips
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 11:34:49 AM »
BRP expires: 22nd April
Application Date: 25th March (that's exactly 28 days before--is that OK? came on a fiancé visa initially so I know I need to apply within the 28 day window)

Yes, that’s fine :).

*For this payslip, my husband was on a period of unpaid sabbatical for part of the month, and his salary is significantly lower than the other months (but still about double the ~1500 requirement for Category A) -- do we need to include additional payslips or is it fine because he still meets the requirement?

Just wanted to be extra sure I'm right, especially before asking his employers to write all this out in a letter. Thanks!

As long as the pre-tax amount on the payslip is at least £1,550, it will be fine and you won’t need to include anything else.

It’s a good idea for the employer letter to explain the reason for the lower pay that month, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 11:37:45 AM »
Wonderful. Thanks so much!  :)

Document date question
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 07:34:54 PM »
Hello!

Final question here (or hope so anyways). For context, I submitted the application yesterday, got a biometrics appointment this morning for April 22nd, and uploaded all documents just now.

I wanted to double check that the date requirements for payslips/bank statements (<28 days) applies to the date of application and not within 28 days of the date of the biometrics appointment. Being a bit paranoid but obviously we've got to get these things right!  :)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Document date question
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 07:41:08 PM »
Hello!

Final question here (or hope so anyways). For context, I submitted the application yesterday, got a biometrics appointment this morning for April 22nd, and uploaded all documents just now.

I wanted to double check that the date requirements for payslips/bank statements (<28 days) applies to the date of application and not within 28 days of the date of the biometrics appointment. Being a bit paranoid but obviously we've got to get these things right!  :)

Correct. The clock stops when you submit your application so it doesn't matter when your biometrics appointment is.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 10:50:36 PM »
Great. That’s a relief! Thanks larrabee  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab