Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR application acknowledgment  (Read 417 times)

• Liked: 5
ILR application acknowledgment
« on: March 10, 2021, 10:51:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

So I sent my application for ILR on the 07th of December 2020. My BRP expired on the 10th of December 2020.
Biometrics appointment completed on 07th of January 2021.

I haven’t received not even an acknowledgment that the home office has received my application, I understand it might take up to 6 months to obtain response, is the response is to be wether the ILR is approved or not or is it 6 months to received a letter to know they are working on my case?

Since my BRP is expired what is my status in the UK?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR application acknowledgment
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 06:23:41 AM »

Since my BRP is expired what is my status in the UK?

Your current rights are maintained under section 3 c https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/3c-and-3d-leave

• Liked: 3596
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 06:40:14 AM »
I haven’t received not even an acknowledgment that the home office has received my application,

They don’t send out any acknowledgments these days as they receive your application when you attend biometrics.

I understand it might take up to 6 months to obtain response, is the response is to be wether the ILR is approved or not or is it 6 months to received a letter to know they are working on my case?

It’s 6 months to approval.

Though from other people’s recent timelines, it only seems to be taking about 4 months or so for ILR approvals at the moment.

• Liked: 5
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 10:36:49 PM »
They don’t send out any acknowledgments these days as they receive your application when you attend biometrics.

It’s 6 months to approval.

Though from other people’s recent timelines, it only seems to be taking about 4 months or so for ILR approvals at the moment.

Thank you so much! Since I submitted my application in December 2020 I am hoping I will get my response closer to the 4 months rather than 6 months! In the mean time is my current brp still on date? Could I use to pursue employment somewhere else? 

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab