Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Preparing for ILR SET (M) application - things have changed?  (Read 13719 times)

• Liked: 3595
Re: Preparing for ILR SET (M) application - things have changed?
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2021, 02:39:49 PM »
Just to check:
I assume your Life in the UK test reference number has been included in the application form?

Regarding your documents, I don’t think it really matters too much what sections they go in, but I would maybe go with the following:

Proof of Application
- Applicant Passport

Residence in the UK
- BRP

Other
- Spouse Passport
- Marriage Certificate
- Two Referee Declaration

And then you would just leave all the other sections blank because they don’t apply to your application (it always shows the same sections regardless of what you are applying for).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 8
Re: Preparing for ILR SET (M) application - things have changed?
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2021, 02:44:51 PM »
Just to check:
I assume your Life in the UK test reference number has been included in the application form?

Regarding your documents, I don’t think it really matters too much what sections they go in, but I would maybe go with the following:

Proof of Application
- Applicant Passport

Residence in the UK
- BRP

Other
- Spouse Passport
- Marriage Certificate
- Two Referee Declaration

And then you would just leave all the other sections blank because they don’t apply to your application (it always shows the same sections regardless of what you are applying for).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah we put the reference number in the application :-). 

Thank you so much!  It's so much easier this time around than for any of the visas. I was saving all the bills correspondence and payslips before we did the application and realised we dont need any of that lol

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab